Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2021, 06:19 AM

Good Morning Sunday!

Good Morning all,

It is going to be a cloud ridden day today and it is quite cold.

Had a short walk by the river. Short because yestereve - moving/lifting things about in the craft room - I twanged an intercostal - nothing a hot bath and/or a paracetamol can't sort out though.

A neighbour gave me a lovely piece of smoked haddock so I am going to make some kedgeree for lunch. Dinner will be a baked potato with turkey and salad.

Have a fun day!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2021, 06:42 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday!

Morning Tabby and all who follow

Have pals coming round this morning for coffee and cake in the garden....it had better warm up a bit

Hubby was chopping wood for much of yesterday its funny because asking the tree people to leave some of the logs and we would cut them for the fire in winter seemed a good idea at the time

Have a good day all whatever you have planned
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2021, 07:31 AM

Good morning everyone

It’s a chilly day here today. The autumn leaves are spectacular. Change can be so beautiful

Have a blessed Sunday!
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2021, 07:49 AM

good morning all, bit overcast here and chilly, seems odd at this time of year but all my flower pots and containers are dry and need watering, looks like a job for this morning
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2021, 07:53 AM

Good morning everybody.

Tony & I plan on pottering about in the garden today. He's going to mow the lawn & I'm going to clean some old plant pots & tidy the shed.

After that we'll settle down late afternoon with a bar of chocolate & a DVD.

The perfect Sunday as far as I'm concerned.

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2021, 07:57 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Dry, sunny and a nice day forecast.

A garden day today, nothing too heavy.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2021, 08:07 AM

Good morning everyone! Cloudy and chilly today - possible snow later! Pottering today, nothing planned. Have a lovely day
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2021, 08:35 AM

Good morning all.

No particular plans for me today, apart from folding up the washing. Yesterday I did start assembling a plastic garden storage box, but found the instructions, (ie illustrations on the side of the packaging), rather unhelpful, so have abandoned it. Can’t put it outside yet, till the garden has been jet washed (booked for the 17th).
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2021, 08:53 AM

Good morning everyone a beautiful cold bright day.

I am off to my son's house this morning to go for a walk with the children through the cider orchards.
I am preparing lunch before I go, salads and home made pizza.

Enjoy your day
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2021, 08:58 AM

Good morning all, cold start here but a lovely bright start and forecast to be pleasantly warm later.

Just back from a,smashing walk through the woods and now enjoying a brew before pottering in the garden, which desperately needs watering...

Enjoy your Sunday everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top