Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 08:16 AM

Good Morning Friday

Good morning everyone

Guess what I was painting most of yesterday and guess I will be painting most of today too

Cold but sunny in Yorkshire

Have a good day all whatever you have planned
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 08:34 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday

Some part of your lovely new home, Summer - walls maybe?

Good morning everybody from a grey and a little bit chilly Lincs coast.

It's housework day.
And a bit of online shopping if I can be bothered but I don't have either the strength or the will to venture into the garden to do anything today.

Have a lovely day everybody.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 08:36 AM

Good morning everyone! Its sunny this morning, which is a lovely thing to wake up to. Having breakfast then taking the dog out. Food shopping maybe, but thats it. Have a lovely day
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 08:44 AM

Morning all.

Housework for me too, today. Meant yesterday but I did other stuff. Best make the effort today. Hoover, clean the flooring. Maybe clean a sink or two.

And in between I will be seeing to the dog’s needs. Walks, play, cuddles. I often try to sit down and relax and she has other ideas. Stares at me and does little noises, to tell me she wants to go out. She gets earlier and earlier in her demands. I am looking forward to the summer nights when it will still be light when we do our last and late outing.

Enjoy your day.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 09:04 AM

Hi

A miserable grey day here.

I did not have a good night so hoping to get some sleep at some time.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 09:20 AM

Good morning everybody. I had a rare good nights sleep & didn't wake till 9.00am!!
I should be raring to go (but I'm not) lol

Just a trip to Aldi planned. Might potter about in the garden if it's not too cold.

Have a good day all.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 10:25 AM

Funny day, warm (mid to high 20s) but it rained for about 5 minutes this morning but otherwise sunny.

Waited in for a delivery but got bored so went into the garden to do some jobs, bugger me, naturally that is when he arrived so I had to go to the Post Office in the arvo to collect it (needed signature).

Pulled the blades off my mower to try and solve a vibration problem then drained one of my water tanks that I want to move (2500litres).

Ho Hum...
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 10:39 AM

Morning all, dull and rainy here but a touch milder at least.

Done the Tesco shop for the weekend and a couple of odd jobs. Not much else on my list other than cooking smoked cod and poached eggs for lunch.

Have a good day everyone
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 10:45 AM

Good morning all.

Another chilly day, wish it would warm up a bit.
I've got seedlings on window sills everywhere, and tomato plants outgrowing their cell trays but it's too cold to move them on yet.
Another frost forecast tonight too.

Just had the invite for my second jab and after last time, I don't know what to do.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 11:07 AM

Good morning everyone it's raining this morning, the gardens need it so I am not grumbling.

Waitrose have been and I have put the order away. I am now going to make aubergine lasagne to have with salad for lunch.

Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top