Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2021, 10:03 PM

Re: Covid Passports.

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I care, to be honest....but I agree about the boosters, the fact you can still catch it and pass it on to others, and the fact they might begin charging for them.(There will be riots, I imagine!)I also read tonight that there is evidence of a "double mutation" (whatever that means) in California. I doubt we will be rid of this entirely, and its a worry as to where its all leading.....
Do you remember the quatermass experiment Pixie??
Well that was a double mutation !!
Nasty eh!

Donkeyman! 👎👎
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2021, 10:11 PM

Caring is a wasted emotion, we are powerless to intervene...The establishment is too big, smart, and powerful, it has ways of convincing people to abandon common sense....And the clever part is.....You don't even know you are being manipulated. It's called 'Social Engineering' Life is to short for most of us on this forum, let's not spend the time we have left being bitter, twisted and angry, or fighting the cause that will never be won. Not in our timescale at any rate....
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2021, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Caring is a wasted emotion, we are powerless to intervene...The establishment is too big, smart, and powerful, it has ways of convincing people to abandon common sense....And the clever part is.....You don't even know you are being manipulated. It's called 'Social Engineering' Life is to short for most of us on this forum, let's not spend the time we have left being bitter, twisted and angry, or fighting the cause that will never be won. Not in our timescale at any rate....
I knew l was doing something wrong !!

D man!
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2021, 10:14 PM

Good point, but we do need to protect our youn'uns. If we don't criticise and question, how will they learn how to? Just sayin'.....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Good point, but we do need to protect our youn'uns. If we don't criticise and question, how will they learn how to? Just sayin'.....
We have to let it go Pixie and turn it over to them, we're about done here.....Most of them seem pretty capable of picking up the batten.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 07:11 AM

We have to let it go Pixie and turn it over to them, we're about done here.....Most of them seem pretty capable of picking up the batten.
Hi

It is personal choice OGF, Something I will not criticise.

My choice is to only spend my money where I feel safe.

I have had Covid, it was the hardest fight of my life to survive, never want to go there again.

I will choose where to spend my money.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

07-04-2021, 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

It is personal choice OGF, Something I will not criticise.

My choice is to only spend my money where I feel safe.

I have had Covid, it was the hardest fight of my life to survive, never want to go there again.

I will choose where to spend my money.
That's fine Swim, as long as it's your decision and not the law...
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 07:20 AM

Yep Foxy, we are in "Real Time" now.
RJG
UK
RJG is female  RJG has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 11:42 AM

I think Covid passports are a good idea.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

08-04-2021, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by RJG ->
I think Covid passports are a good idea.
I used to think that RJG, But lve changed my mind lately!!
I think our government's are being influenced too much by commerce
to change or make new laws to promote commercial interests ??
Then we have to buy whatever they sell BY LAW !!
Even the NHS is not really free, it is funded by taxation !!

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top