Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 06:46 AM

Good Morning Wednesday.

Hi

Dry, very cold, most definitely a stay inside day.

A home visit from a nurse, time flexible, blood test and a medicine delivery.

The day is then my own.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 06:58 AM

Re: Good Morning Wednesday.

Good Morning, Swimmy, and all who follow,

Am venturing out this morning - so it will probably snow!

Meeting a friend for a coffee outside Costa - something I have not done since November. May just involve a visit to Sainsbury's if there are not too many people in there.

Have a safe day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 07:04 AM

Good morning both, good morning everyone, minus 1.8 here at the moment but the sun is coming up so hopefully it will soon warm up to at least freezing point before it starts to snow...

Just about to go to the forest with the hounds, then after a steaming coffee to revive me I'll find a couple of jobs to do inside.

Try to stay warm and have a pleasant day folks
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 07:28 AM

Good morning everyone

Going into York today as we have an appointment with a window company...they have already quoted to replace our windows we are just going to look at the product....if its OK we will order them. Then a trip to B&Q and the supermarket then back here as we have a heating engineer coming to quote to update and sort out the heating....I think he will be amazed and amused at the present set up

It was like a blizzard at times here yesterday...I felt sorry for the sheep in the field behind the house most are heavily pregnant....they didn't seem bothered though...I'll have to toughen up regarding those sheep

Have a good day everyone
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 07:32 AM

Me & Jake (dog) have been on a brisk walk..yikes it’s nippy
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Good morning everyone

Going into York today as we have an appointment with a window company...they have already quoted to replace our windows we are just going to look at the product....if its OK we will order them. Then a trip to B&Q and the supermarket then back here as we have a heating engineer coming to quote to update and sort out the heating....I think he will be amazed and amused at the present set up

It was like a blizzard at times here yesterday...I felt sorry for the sheep in the field behind the house most are heavily pregnant....they didn't seem bothered though...I'll have to toughen up regarding those sheep

Have a good day everyone
Hi

Good for you Summer.

As a Leeds lass, never forget the negotiating line.

How much for cash?
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 07:50 AM

good morning and brrrrr, looks like it was -2 overnight, but the hedgehog turned up for dinner. Walkies this morning, well wrapped up
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Good for you Summer.

As a Leeds lass, never forget the negotiating line.

How much for cash?
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 08:38 AM

Morning folks.

I haven’t been shopping for almost a week and feel like popping to the retail park, Morrisons and home bargains, and maybe Pets at Home for dog biscuits. I will need to clear the snow off the car windscreen first. That was horrible yesterday, snow flurries catching me and Holly out, every time we left the front door.

Must get ready and take her out. I am getting the demanding signals from her.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 08:38 AM

Good morning everyone! Its trying to become a nice morning, I think, so I shall get some chores done and see how the day unfolds. Hope you all have a lovely day, whatever you do with it

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top