Join for free
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 11:17 AM

Chatted up.

Any strange places you have been chatted up by a male/ female.?

My convenience store, where I charge my key up, guy in there keeps chatting me up, keeps asking for my phone number, I told him I’m married and showed him my ring.( I know it’s a lie)...it’s got so bad my friend or son now go in there on my behalf to charge up my key.

A ruddy granny being chatted up at my age..😂🤣😅.....And anyway my eldest son is a year younger than him....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 11:20 AM

Re: Chatted up.

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Any strange places you have been chatted up by a male/ female.?

My convenience store, where I charge my key up, guy in there keeps chatting me up, keeps asking for my phone number, I told him I’m married and showed him my ring.( I know it’s a lie)...it’s got so bad my friend or son now go in there on my behalf to charge up my key.

A ruddy granny being chatted up at my age..😂🤣😅.....And anyway my eldest son is a year younger than him....
Pauline, I am more interested in this ‘key’ that you keep needing to charge up?

Tell the man, you prefer women... maybe not, he might introduce you to his sister!!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Pauline, I am more interested in this ‘key’ that you keep needing to charge up?
The problem is Art....this shop is the only one now in the area that charges up,British Gas ,yes it’s a British Gas electric key.

He started this chatting up last year in the summer ,he just made remarks to start with,....especially in front of the guys that also work there ,I thought he was just being friendly, so would answer him back in jest....

Anyway here is my electric key...I’ve tried to go quarterly but they won’t let me,

It’s a pay as you go meter.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	3952DF58-5BF6-4623-8033-9B492FB1D7E5.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	15251  
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 11:30 AM

That Arkwright is always chancing his arm.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 11:32 AM

The problem is Art....this shop is the only one now in the area that charges up,British Gas ,yes it’s a British Gas electric key.

He started this chatting up last year in the summer ,he just made remarks to start with,....especially in front of the guys that also work there ,I thought he was just being friendly, so would answer him back in jest....

Anyway here is my electric key...I’ve tried to go quarterly but they won’t let me,
Oh, so it's not the key for your heated Chasity Belt?

That man in the shop is being very unprofessional. You should be able to go in the shop with peace of mind and not be hassled.

I am no killjoy but he sounds like he’s becoming a nuisance.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 11:35 AM

The Ladies I take Prescriptions to can get a bit risque.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

07-04-2021, 11:35 AM

It’s a pay as you go meter.
Pauline, I have never seen one of those before! Well, as they say... you live and learn!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

07-04-2021, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Oh, so it's not the key for your heated Chasity Belt?

That man in the shop is being very unprofessional. You should be able to go in the shop with peace of mind and not be hassled.

I am no killjoy but he sounds like he’s becoming a nuisance.

I know, my friend made it worse last year,( a different friend) she really embarrassed me, she’s very outspoken, said to him,I can see you have the hots for her, but you’ll never get near her. ... I can’t repeat the word she used,

My son was going to have words,I said no, just charge up the key,...he even asked my son if he had had a hair transplant,...over familiar and doesn’t know when to stop.

Any stories to tell where you have been chatted up?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

07-04-2021, 11:39 AM

I know, my friend made it worse last year,( a different friend) she really embarrassed me, she’s very outspoken, said to him,I can see you have the hots for her, but you’ll never get near her. ... I can’t repeat the word she used,

My son was going to have words,I said no, just charge up the key,...he even asked my son if he had had a hair transplant,...over familiar and doesn’t know when to stop.

Any stories to tell where you have been chatted up?
Pension?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

07-04-2021, 11:40 AM

[QUOTE=Artangel;2068933]Oh, so it's not the key for your heated Chasity Belt?

Missed this bit....,😂🤣😅

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top