Join for free
Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 10:15 AM

Re: Chatted up.

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Excuse me!!....I take back what I said about you...😂🤣😅.....😮😮😮
In that case, I'll need the fiver back.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I have become a bit of a veg expert in the past year or so ..... fruit too.

Talking of fruit, this cheeky fruit and veg market man....saw me once...then stated pitching about “ Melons”.....Melons!!!......lovely juicy melons.....3 for £2......😂🤣😅.....why would he do that?...😂🤣😅...
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by longdogs ->
in that case, i'll need the fiver back.

😂🤣😅...........LD.....I never knew I was such a flirt....😂🤣
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 10:20 AM

Talking of fruit, this cheeky fruit and veg market man....saw me once...then stated pitching about “ Melons”.....Melons!!!......lovely juicy melons.....3 for £2......😂🤣😅.....why would he do that?...😂🤣😅...
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 11:01 AM

Ask you out on a date...,what age are you living in Art?

😂🤣😅.....they text these days and sends pics of their naughty bits to each other....some not all.....😮😮😮...

We are the old outdated elderly pensioners....😂🤣
Pauline, Oh! I thought we were talking about in real life... as per the subject of why you started this thread!

Old outdated elderly pensioners? Speak for yourself!
I haven’t gone down that road yet! It’s not compulsory, you know?!!
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 11:17 AM

I used to work away from home a lot and on one trip, when I was forty, I went for a drink in a pub in Derby with two of my colleagues. One was about thirty, and good looking, and the other was a few years older than me, and also quite good looking.

Whilst testing the beer, a young man and woman, who we later found out were friends but not a couple, started chatting to us after one had asked for a light from my older colleague.
After a while, the woman asked us how old we thought she was. I managed to guess correctly that she was twenty-seven, which appeared to please her somewhat.

A little later she said, "I really fancy one of you, and I really want to take one of you home with me."
She than looked at my colleagues and me before pointing at me and saying, "I want to take YOU home with me."
My two colleagues looked at each other, then then in unison stood up saying, "We'll see you tomorrow then Fruity!" and began to walk away

Barstewards!

I must stress that I did not take the young lady up on her offer. When I told my Lovely Cousin what had happened, she ordered me not to go to that same pub again, an order I was happy to obey.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

09-04-2021, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Pauline, Oh! I thought we were talking about in real life... as per the subject of why you started this thread!

Old outdated elderly pensioners? Speak for yourself!
I haven’t gone down that road yet! It’s not compulsory, you know?!!

I was winding you up...😂🤣😅......because you are a good sport,who takes it in the spirit it was meant...,😂🤣😅

Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top