Join for free
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 12:08 PM

Re: Chatted up.

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I think he got the wrong idea when I started joking back with him, he probably thought I was flirting...
If you were not flirting and enjoying the attention but have a smart meter, then you will probably be able to top-up using a mobile phone if you wished. Just a thought:

https://www.britishgas.co.uk/my-account/topup
PooBear
United Kingdom
PooBear is male  PooBear has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 12:10 PM

Just report him for harassment.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by PooBear ->
Just report him for harassment.

He owns the shop with his cousins....if he had touched me inappropriately that is my limit.....

He never....my choice to stop going in....
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
If you were not flirting and enjoying the attention but have a smart meter, then you will probably be able to top-up using a mobile phone if you wished. Just a thought:

https://www.britishgas.co.uk/my-account/topup
Yes,I know all about those thanks Baz, I don’t want one.

Most people feel flattered by being chatted up...but there is a limit..which some overstep the Mark...
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 12:17 PM

Ha! I love how most of us are evading the question!

Honestly, l am trying to think. Years ago, it was usually at dances or clubs.

Many years ago, a carful of teenage boys drove past me in a street. The car suddenly stopped and one jumped out, ran up the street to me and asked me out.
I said, ‘Yes’ because he was really nice! He worked in the Architect’s department at the local council and knew lots of people that l knew.

I couldn’t imagine taking that chance these days.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

07-04-2021, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Ha! I love how most of us are evading the question!

Honestly, l am trying to think. Years ago, it was usually at dances or clubs.

Many years ago, a carful of teenage boys drove past me in a street. The car suddenly stopped and one jumped out, ran up the street to me and asked me out.
I said, ‘Yes’ because he was really nice! He worked in the Architect’s department at the local council and knew lots of people that l knew.

I couldn’t imagine taking that chance these days.

Didn’t you say on another thread that you get chatted up in the pub?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

07-04-2021, 12:20 PM

It’s not a crime to feel flattered if a guy chats you up.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 12:38 PM

Didn’t you say on another thread that you get chatted up in the pub?
Did l? Remind me of my exact words as l haven’t been to any pub quizzes, or music nights since the lockdown started last year.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

07-04-2021, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Did l? Remind me of my exact words as l haven’t been to any pub quizzes, or music nights since the lockdown started last year.
Art...not being contentious ,this was a while back...it was a different thread that I started...we were either out of lockdown or it hadn’t started....not challenging you...you said something on the lines of..not being short of admirers..remember now?

If not ,i will search for that thread I posted and direct you to it....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

07-04-2021, 12:51 PM

Art...not being contentious ,this was a while back...it was a different thread that I started...we were either out of lockdown or it hadn’t started....not challenging you...you said something on the lines of..not being short of admirers..remember now?

If not ,i will search for that thread I posted and direct you to it....
Pauline, I do have four lovely admirers in the wings but l didn’t initially meet them in a pub. I have met up with them in a pub, or a restaurant pre lockdown. We keep in touch by phone but they don’t know about each other!
I love their company but l don’t want anything permanent.

Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top