Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 08:15 PM

Is There A Mr Jones On this Forum?

Well...my bank has just sent me a text to say, l have made a payment of £250 to you....

You are funny but... You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time!!
Oh... and what did you spend it on?

Maybe, you can suggest what Mr Jones has spent my £250 on?
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 08:44 PM

Re: Is There A Mr Jones On this Forum?

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Well...my bank has just sent me a text to say, l have made a payment of £250 to you....

You are funny but... You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time .
Oh... and what did you spend it on?

Maybe, you can suggest what Mr Jones has spent my £250 on?
It’s a scam doing the rounds ....sigh ... asking you to confirm your details I dare say ... not had one myself ...yet .
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
It’s a scam doing the rounds ....sigh ... asking you to confirm your details I dare say ... not had one myself ...yet .
Zuleika, Yes, l know it is but l thought l would start a fun thread on it.

.....Or maybe, it’s no laughing matter?
reg
Manchester
reg is male  reg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 09:02 PM

I'd spend £200 at a brass house and waste the rest.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

07-04-2021, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by reg ->
I'd spend £200 at a brass house and waste the rest.
Reg, l obviously haven’t lived..but what is a brass house?
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 09:10 PM

Mr. Jones might be married to Betty, to whom a new Dell computer was supposedly sent on Amazon. I can tell you that the happy lives in Concorde, California (there is no such place as the only Concord has no "e") at a street address doesn't exist later.

Thanks to the heroes at "Amazon" they would be more than happy to save me from this evil Betty if I would be so kind as to provide the credit card information and sign-in credentials to my account.

I sleep better at night knowing that there are so many "good" people among us saving us from the nasty folks like Mr. Jones and Betty .
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Reg, l obviously haven’t lived..but what is a brass house?
A place where laydees rent out their bits.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 09:12 PM

My sister asked me recently about one she got from the Royal Mail, saying they needed payment before releasing a parcel. She was interested because of Mother’s Day. I said, ask yourself this ‘how did RM get my mobile number?’

I assured her it was a scam and to ignore it. Hah. I got it myself yesterday. Blocked the number and deleted the message.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

07-04-2021, 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
A place where laydees rent out their bits.

I know, l shouldn’t laugh... but pahahahaa....

Reg... you’re disgusting!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

07-04-2021, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Mr. Jones might be married to Betty, to whom a new Dell computer was supposedly sent on Amazon. I can tell you that the happy lives in Concorde, California (there is no such place as the only Concord has no "e") at a street address doesn't exist later.

Thanks to the heroes at "Amazon" they would be more than happy to save me from this evil Betty if I would be so kind as to provide the credit card information and sign-in credentials to my account.

I sleep better at night knowing that there are so many "good" people among us saving us from the nasty folks like Mr. Jones and Betty .
Surfermom, Betty needs a slap! I bet it’s her that is encouraging Mr Jones to defraud people!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top