Join for free
Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 08:33 PM

Re: Would you go naked on Public View?

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Oh no ta! It amazes me that people can strip off for a live art class and be so brave in having all these strangers peering at their lumps and bumps!

I went to a life drawing class once
I don’t like it and I would rather not draw their private parts I am more interested in the muscular structure of the body .than the saggy bits.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I have seen that but found it difficult to concentrate on what they were doing.

A few years ago there was a programme called Naked News on one of the Sky channels. A female would read the real daily news while stripping off everything and I mean everything. I don't think it is on any more but I could watch the whole programme and not have a clue what happened on that day.
Oh my gosh, I YouTube searched naked news sky channel and a Spanish/Mexican news channel came up and you’re right one girl after the other stripping as they read the news
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 09:43 PM

I hate being exposed, even in the doctors office or hospital. It’s horrible.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 10:02 PM

I’ve just watched a clip of naked news as well minx....by Jove!!
Mind you,, if the government got some of these ladies to read the news, they could get anything by joe public....no one would remember any of the headlines ( of course suitable men would also read the news, just to balance things up), .
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
I’ve just watched a clip of naked news as well minx....by Jove!!
Mind you,, if the government got some of these ladies to read the news, they could get anything by joe public....no one would remember any of the headlines ( of course suitable men would also read the news, just to balance things up), .
Nah, the men can keep their clothes on. Most women are not motivated by looks!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 07:51 AM

Another question for you!

If everybody else was naked would you remove your clothes or stay covered?
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 08:00 AM

As a little girl I used to have dreams about being out in a crowd naked....horrible dreams so no I would not go naked

Thats a thought Twink if everyone was naked.....I think I would stay indoors
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Another question for you!

If everybody else was naked would you remove your clothes or stay covered?
Are you planning something Twink?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 10:39 AM

I was quite relaxed when I had my cardiograph yesterday, the guy was I would say around my age.

We had a laugh while it was being done, I had to remove my top half....I don’t have any fat either, I think that helps....but he gave me a large long roll of hospital paper to cover up with, plus he left the room while i undressed...I was covered throughout the echo.....I wouldn’t have felt comfortable without that piece of paper....

If everyone else took their clothes off, would I do the same....definitely not!
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 10:45 AM

It's a touch embarrassing when you're standing next to your hospital bed, shaving yourself down below, ready for a "ablation" (I think it's called)- where they will stick a tube in from crutch up to your heart.

The curtains keep opening as people rush past. Very humbling!

The funniest memory I have is of our family, on a beach in the Canary Isles.

A pair of 20 something young ladies came to occupy the beach, right next to us, and stripped off, totally, before lying down to sunbathe.

The females, in our group were, loudly, "tut tutting", whilst our males were nudging each other, winking (no pun), and doing that silent trick with the eyebrows "Do you see what I see?".

We are a bit sheltered, aren't we?

Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top