Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2021, 02:31 AM

Re: Imran Khan and Rape

Didn't he used to be a playboy? He was certainly pictured with plenty of scantily clad ladies in the past.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2021, 06:23 AM

Yes but now he’s old and married to a woman who wears the veil and is very religious .
Some old men get more religious as they get older time to build up some calestial brownie points .
A backward step for the women of Pakistan and the implication that the weak minded Pakistani men can’t control themselves.
Naturally it’s all the woman’s fault for tempting them.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2021, 06:45 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Yes but now he’s old and married to a woman who wears the veil and is very religious .
Some old men get more religious as they get older time to build up some calestial brownie points .
A backward step for the women of Pakistan and the implication that the weak minded Pakistani men can’t control themselves.
Naturally it’s all the woman’s fault for tempting them.
Hi

Bollocks to that Muddy.

If my daughter choses to wear a bikini on a beach she is not inviting rape.

I find the female body amazing, but it is theirs to give, not a man's to take.

Always amazed when I struck lucky, never forced a lady in my life.

If Khan tried it on with my daughter he would get his arm broke by daughter, if he used his position he would get his neck broken by me and that is not a joke.

I would get to him.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2021, 06:58 AM

Pakistan is not a country of reason its is a country filled with religious fanatics . It practises the most extreme form of Islam .
This is why we have so much trouble here such as the grooming of young girls by men of Pakistani origen in our northern towns .
They and probably many others in their communities despise women and indeed our values . They want to turn the U.K. into a minor outpost of Pakistan in fact they have succeeded .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

10-04-2021, 07:04 AM

Can you believe that Pakistan is NOT on the banned list after all this time .

Are we totally completely insane ?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-reach-UK.html
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2021, 07:43 AM

Hi

Hi it is a source of wonderment why Pakistan has not been on the banned list for years.

It is the source of our Terrorists.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2021, 09:09 AM

I'm sure that the reason for the reluctance in provoking any negative reaction from Pakistan is at least partly political.
That is as a result of history and our ongoing desire to have more-profitable trading relationships with India which has the potential to soon overtake China not only in terms of population but in manufacturing and hence in wealth.
As such it would perhaps be better to keep both parties onside to provide some incentive for negotiation.

Imran Khan has always been a questionable character and that says a lot about the country which voted him into a position of power.
If anybody is interested the Times Of India had this to say about Imran:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...an-khan-21946/

BTW, Pakistan IS on the UK's red flight list ban which to remind everone says this:
"If you have been in or through any of the countries listed below in the previous 10 days, you will be refused entry to the UK.

If you are a British or Irish National, or you have residence rights in the UK, you will be able to enter. You must quarantine in a government approved hotel for 10 days."

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/transpor...ns-of-covid-19
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2021, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
A little off topic but someone told me today Prophet Mohammed had a wife of 6 years old? I don't know how true it is as I haven't googled it but it really wouldn't surprise me after all, look at all the Asian grooming gangs we have. Obviously we have white paedophiles too. I remember an asian man who I worked with telling me 'once a girl bleeds she is ready for sex'! He disgusted me and I went right off him.

Sorry, back on topic all
Yes he did - Ayesha. To Be fair though, he didn't violate her until she was nine-years old - that was good of him, wasn't it? Presumably, her period started, so that's like a starting gun to some Muslim men, hence the grooming of young white girls.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2021, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Hi it is a source of wonderment why Pakistan has not been on the banned list for years.

It is the source of our Terrorists.
Exactly this. All ties with this horrendous country/regime should be severed completely, so no more visits to that place to get British-born Pakistani girls into forced marriages with old men, no foreign aid, and no automatic right to come here to settle.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2021, 09:01 PM

Years ago, I used to think, lmran Khan the cricketer, was real phoarrrrr.

I read his views the other day and l was a bit shocked he could say such stuff.
I suppose, being Prime Minister of Pakistan, he has to go with the flow and say everything his people want to hear.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top