Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2021, 04:33 AM

Good Morning Saturday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

A disturbed night, sirens and lights on the bypass.

Plans for today include a trip out with Sabina to collect some large grasses for the garden and to jump start my car ready for driving again on Monday.

It will be 4 weeks since my last heart attack, so allowed to drive again.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2021, 05:22 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday.

Good morning all, a white frost here and a cold dry day ahead, roll on spring....

Hey Swimmy, none of my business but you still sound a bit fragile for driving, why not give it a bit longer until you are stronger?

A long walk in the forest for us first thing then we'll start making preparations for some family coming over for lunch tomorrow, just hope it warms up a bit for them!

Have a pleasant day everyone
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2021, 05:40 AM

After 30' yesterday it was bloody freezing today, only got up to 20' and it was windy.

I was stepping out for my morning walk when I felt a few spots of rain so I abandoned that for the opportunity to take my garbage bins round to the back garden. In the end the rain was literally just a few drops so I might take my walk this arvo.

It turned out to be a sunny day so I did some laundry because despite the cold temperatures the wind soon dried the washing.

Had a very nice bacon sanger with fried bread for lunch so it wasn't all bad.

Hope it is a bit warmer for you today. Winter is coming.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2021, 06:00 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Good morning all, a white frost here and a cold dry day ahead, roll on spring....

Hey Swimmy, none of my business but you still sound a bit fragile for driving, why not give it a bit longer until you are stronger?

A long walk in the forest for us first thing then we'll start making preparations for some family coming over for lunch tomorrow, just hope it warms up a bit for them!

Have a pleasant day everyone
Hi

A fair point.

I will be taking my driving very carefully. I will not be stupid about it.

Less than a mile will get me to the market, Lidl, Aldi, cashpoint and hairdressers.

Such freedom.

Hospital Appointments will still be by transport, too far away to drive.

No chance of driving to see Guy for months yet.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2021, 06:29 AM

Good Morning Barry, Swimmy and all who follow.

Big excitement - Sainsbury's and Amazon both delivering today - Yipee!

Other than that - a touch of the serendipity.

Have a good day.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2021, 08:08 AM

Morning all.

Swimmy, where is Guy nowadays, then? I thought he was with you? You take it easy.

Did a lot of house work yesterday and of course the afternoon was spent in front of the telly watching the coverage. So no idea what I will be doing today. It usually depends on the weather and my general mood.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2021, 08:43 AM

Good morning everyone

Take it easy Swimmy....one step at a time there is no rush.

More painting for me today...I think I will be saying that for months to come

I had twins yesterday.....well one of the sheep in the field at the back of my house had them....gorgeous little lambs with speckled black and white faces....perfect

Have a great day all
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2021, 08:45 AM

Good morning everybody.
It's a gorgeous sunny (if a bit chilly) morning here.

Swimmy, I must second Barry's caution even though I understand that there might be a need for you to drive a short distance.
Easy does it.

For me it's a day of pottering about with a few odd jobs to do but nothing desperately important.

Have a good day everybody.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2021, 09:01 AM

Good morning everybody.

Tony & I are going for our 2nd covid jab this morning. The Oxford one - I'm a bit wary about it since the publicity but going anyway!!

Later I plan on planting some of my sprouting potatoes in tubs to see if I can grow them.
Ah well, nothing lost if they don't grow..

Have a good day all.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2021, 09:04 AM

Good morning everyone! A bright chilly sunshine this morning. Some pottering around then maybe check in on the allotment and see what needs doing. Have a nice day everybody

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top