Join for free
Page 13 of 17 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2018, 04:53 PM

Re: What's age got to do with it?

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
(big smile)....hi Filly...you go for it g/f. Sheri's hat will look awsome, and one long braide over one shoulder, would work.

You should have your pic taken beside the new Filly. I would like to see how much she has grown...

An other good idea, Blue...getting my photo taken with the new foal. I wonder if they've named her yet?
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2018, 05:01 PM

Im really looking forward to the picture Filly.
Beautiful Filly
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2018, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Im really looking forward to the picture Filly.

Me too, Bratti...
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2018, 05:36 PM

Filly, please don't forget to send the new pictures. Also, remember the video of Sheri comforting Paris after she gave birth and the little foal with crooked little legs trying to get fed and Paris nervous a bit. She was licking Sheri's hand constantly and Sheri was telling her "it's ok".....

Can you post that video? Or is that not a good idea?

I don't even know how to post videos anymore, do you?

I would love Bratti to see that. it was precious. That Paris is a beautiful horse.....and I bet her baby is going to be just as beautiful.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 01:42 AM

Here’s my jean rose sun hat. It has a small stain in it but I still love it. My hairs still very wet but these pictures really show off the hat well.

I have a touch of pink in my bangs ( fringe )
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 08:33 AM

Here’s my jean rose sun hat. It has a small stain in it but I still love it. My hairs still very wet but these pictures really show off the hat well.

you can drop the disguise if ya want - we don't really care what you look like we appreciate you for your thoughts and views?
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 08:36 AM

Great hat Bratti...nice nails too
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

20-09-2018, 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Great hat Bratti...nice nails too
Thank you summer
Originally Posted by gumbud ->
you can drop the disguise if ya want - we don't really care what you look like we appreciate you for your thoughts and views?
Gummie! I don’t really care that you don’t care what I really look like . It’s NOT a disguise! We are showing off hats, if THAT’S ok with you?

I’m not sure why you always feel the need to criticize me though but you do
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 11:58 AM

Hi Bratti.....I LOVE that hat. something tells me I have seen one of those jean hats with the rose somewhere at one time...but I can't remember for sure.

You could wear that with anything.....

Great hat Bratti! Looks so cute on you....
Beautiful Filly

20-09-2018, 02:25 PM

Love your cute jean hat and the rose just finishes the sweet look... Fingernails are awesome too.

Now I realize what I've been missing over the past few months...it's my bangs, my hair is so long on top that I've been pulling it back. Yes, I must cut my bangs again...

That little touch of pink in your bangs is just enough with you jean hat...

Page 13 of 17 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top