Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 09:43 AM

Political racism!!!

So Jeremy is receiving a lot of media flack over alleged anti-semitism in the Labour Party and yet when the scumbag 'nasty party' produce a down-right racist pamphlet for the local elections, it receives very little publicity, I wonder why that is???

Can we expect the mass media to doorstep Theresa May and demand action be taken against the guilty parties???

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8277136.html
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 09:48 AM

Re: Political racism!!!

Racism seems to be your favourite word.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 10:00 AM

I don't see what's racist about not wanting your town to end up like Newham
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 10:06 AM

I don't know anything about Newham so I looked it up.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/05/14/people...veals-5882272/
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
So Jeremy is receiving a lot of media flack over alleged anti-semitism in the Labour Party and yet when the scumbag 'nasty party' produce a down-right racist pamphlet for the local elections, it receives very little publicity, I wonder why that is???

Can we expect the mass media to doorstep Theresa May and demand action be taken against the guilty parties???

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8277136.html
I wondered how long it would take you to latch onto this
The truth is this was halted immediately although a few were delivered, the culprits were disciplined unlike labour who quietly let offenders back in again.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...-anti-semitic/
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->

Is that an admission that Jezza and the Labour party are racist?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Is that an admission that Jezza and the Labour party are racist?

Obviously you don't understand English, or is the word ALLEGED too big a word for you to comprehend???
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

30-03-2018, 01:14 PM

No alleged about it there is plenty of facts to support it .
Perhaps the words Ken Livingston and Naz Shah to name but two mean nothing to you ?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

30-03-2018, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
No alleged about it there is plenty of facts to support it .
Perhaps the words Ken Livingston and Naz Shah to name but two mean nothing to you ?

It remains an alleged accusation until definitively proved.

I note you have nothing to say about the racist allegations contained in the scumbag 'nasty party's' election leaflets, so I presume you agree with the contents therein.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

30-03-2018, 01:26 PM

Jeremy has admitted it there is no count at all.
I have no interest in the Tory party at all I don't read their election leaflets.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top