Join for free
Page 2 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 06:34 PM

Re: Israel - a racist state!!!

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Here my comment good for them we should do the same .

Since you are so pro-Israel, do I presume you too are jewish and if so, could it be that you too through your ancestors were at some point refugees??? Given your own statement, should that not equally apply to yourself???
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 06:36 PM

I am not Jewish nor am I a descendant of refugees .
Are you black and a descendant of Africans ?

If so asserting as you do that the Israelis are racist why would you seek to go there ?

Why not go to another AFRICAN COUNTRY?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I am not Jewish nor am I a descendant of refugees .
Are you black and a descendant of Africans ?

If so asserting as you do that the Israelis are racist why would you seek to go there ?

Why not go to another AFRICAN COUNTRY?

I have never sought to visit Israel, I have no desire to provide them with my tourist finance.

I have already visited an African country and found it fascinating.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Interesting that you apparently have no comment to make on the detention and deportation of 'black' refugees, from Israel, notwithstanding that their action runs contrary to United Nations regulations on the treatment of refugees and is deemed illegal.
It's not often I agree with you UJ.

I can see both sides of this ... the Israeli's don't want 'unwanted immigrants or refugees' .. and who can blame them. There are a few countries who wish they could turn back the tide... but only Israel has the brass neck to try to enforce it probably because they are currently capitalising on a wave of American sycophancy.

Thing is with Israel ... founded on a stateless group of refugees in the first place, apparently with short memories, it is ironic that they seen to aiming for purity within their own country now.

Rwanda and Uganda appear to be the countries the Israeli's are palming them off on.

Israel’s GDP per capita is more than 50 times that of Rwanda and more than 55 times that of Uganda. Rwanda hosts at least three times more refugees than Israel, and Uganda’s refugee population is more than 20 times that of Israel.
It doesn't make Israel look good.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Maybe it's to make room for all the sick and injured that are likely to need hospital assistance in the near future from the next bombing spree in Syria, Lebanon , Iran or even Turkey ?
Now there's a thought ... but treating injured who are fighting for which side?

It's generally well accredited that Israel have magnanimously treated the injured who've headed their way from the Syrian War. A brownie point for Israel then.

Except ... some of those they treated were Syrian rebels, with ties to Al-Nusra and al-Qaeda. Israel aren't above supporting terrorists if it aligns with their own policies and ambitions in the area. A former head of Mossad publicly declared in 2016 that he had no qualms or problems with treating terrorists so they could go back to fight another day.

Treating the injured is obviously not such an altruistic humanitarian mission of mercy as Israels cheerleaders would have us believe then.
As the Syrian war spirals into its chaotic death throes this figures with the recent revelations that over the last few months Israel are more openly and actively funding Syrian rebels.
Anything is forgivable in Israel politics if it can stab Assad and Iran in the eye.
War is a mucky business and the Israeli's are up to their neck in the mucky stuff.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
I have never sought to visit Israel.
I have already visited an African country and found it fascinating.
You have missed out then
Obviously the Africans don't find it so fascinating .

Now answer the question for once.

If Israel is such a racist country why ,with all the other countries of Africa ,would Africans want to go there ?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

26-03-2018, 09:32 PM

Treating the sick is always am altrustic humane action .
The Syrians are not friends of Israel but Israel always treats sick people whatever their nationality because unlike it's neighbours it is a truly humanitarian country.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Now there's a thought ... but treating injured who are fighting for which side?

It's generally well accredited that Israel have magnanimously treated the injured who've headed their way from the Syrian War. A brownie point for Israel then.

Except ... some of those they treated were Syrian rebels, with ties to Al-Nusra and al-Qaeda. Israel aren't above supporting terrorists if it aligns with their own policies and ambitions in the area. A former head of Mossad publicly declared in 2016 that he had no qualms or problems with treating terrorists so they could go back to fight another day.

Treating the injured is obviously not such an altruistic humanitarian mission of mercy as Israels cheerleaders would have us believe then.
As the Syrian war spirals into its chaotic death throes this figures with the recent revelations that over the last few months Israel are more openly and actively funding Syrian rebels.
Anything is forgivable in Israel politics if it can stab Assad and Iran in the eye.
War is a mucky business and the Israeli's are up to their neck in the mucky stuff.
Everything you have pointed out, so far as I am aware is hitting the nail on the head.
The Syrians needing treatment are not the civilians in the battle zones, as they are being or have basically been held captive. It's the rebels , and it's well known . No roads out of those enclaves for the civilians.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 11:24 PM

There again if it's the Golan Heights area, it's probably keeping the atmosphere sweet. I assume that's where they send food parcels too. Hearts and Minds !
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2018, 12:44 AM

Hi

All this criticism of Israel regarding Refugees.

Not a word criticising the Gulf States, Saudi etc, who are much worse.

At least in Israel women have Equal Rights,unlike the Gulf States.

Page 2 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top