Join for free
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2018, 08:31 AM

Zionist murders in Gaza

The scumbag 'nasty party' and all their acolytes have, for the past few weeks been vociferous in their condemnation of alleged anti-semitism in the Labour party, but when those self same zionists attack and murder innocent civilians in Gaza, they utter not a word.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8293881.html
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2018, 08:45 AM

Re: Zionist murders in Gaza

Hi

Simple solution to the problem.

I am no great fan of the current Israeli Government.

I am however supportive of Israels right to exist in Peace.

Stop firing Rockets at them and accept that the State of Israel has a right to exist and problem solved.

It is the same with Northern Ireland, it has a right to exist, a Democratic decision.

Your support for Terrorists is absolutely offensive to me.

I will continue to challenge you on that.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2018, 10:37 AM

The answer lies in the hands of the Palestinians. Perhaps they should stop allowing themselves to be used as cannon fodder by Hezbollah and Hamas.
Jeremy of course seems to be quite selective about his condemnations quick to condemn the West. not so quick to condemn the East. witness his attitude to the Salisbury poisonings.

In the meantime a people who have no choice are bombed with chemical weapons by the Syrian government backed by your role models the Russians

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...blames-russia/
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2018, 11:53 AM

Not this one again ... * big sigh*.

I assume it's connected with the ongoing riots at the moment?
Yes, the Israel forces have killed a load of civilians, and injured hundreds ...the latest in the news was a Palestinian media chap who was shot dead yesterday even though he wore a flak jacket clearly showing he was from the media.
Israeli's with twitchy trigger fingers.
The Israeli's are not saints.
They are enforcing with weapons of war their right to exist peacefully.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2018, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
In the meantime a people who have no choice are bombed with chemical weapons by the Syrian government backed by your role models the Russians

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...blames-russia/
If you're going to drag in the Syrian war it'd be better to consider the whole miasmic spidery web of interplaying politics rather than pluck out one headline touted by one of the main aggressors and stirrers.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2018, 08:28 AM

I can't see how anyone can support Israel in this particular action the riots are on the Palestinian side they are not on the Israeli side of the border and the soldiers are shooting them ! If they were trying to get over the border ok they might have a point but they aren't.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2018, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
If you're going to drag in the Syrian war it'd be better to consider the whole miasmic spidery web of interplaying politics rather than pluck out one headline touted by one of the main aggressors and stirrers.
I'm not quite sure what you're getting at Mort

The post and the link to the article was made not to apportion blame but highlight the hypocrisy of someone who creates a fuss about the treatment of the Palestinians by the Israel yet remains silent when his role models mete out far worse treatment in Syria.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2018, 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I can't see how anyone can support Israel in this particular action the riots are on the Palestinian side they are not on the Israeli side of the border and the soldiers are shooting them ! If they were trying to get over the border ok they might have a point but they aren't.

I can't see how anyone can NOT support Israel
These terrorist thugs are trying to get into the Israeli side .
They are lobbing petrol bombs and the have guns too.
What do you think would happen if thousands of gazan thugs entered Israel?
These are people whose leaders make no bones about it they wish to murder Jews .
Is Israel the only country in the world who is not allowed to defend its borders and its people without censorious sanctimonious claptrap from anti Semitic
lefty sofa warriors ?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2018, 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
I'm not quite sure what you're getting at Mort

The post and the link to the article was made not to apportion blame but highlight the hypocrisy of someone who creates a fuss about the treatment of the Palestinians by the Israel yet remains silent when his role models mete out far worse treatment in Syria.

Absolutely !
The Syrians have just chemical bombed their own men women and children again !
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2018, 08:49 AM

Well as you are the expert perhaps you should GP and sort it out. The Israeli government are openly saying they don't want Palestinians on their doorstep and will wipe them out. They aren't the innocents in this any more than Hamas are. It's six of one and half a dozen of the other in most of these skirmishes. But firing through a fence at reporters and men praying is against all rules of war.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top