Join for free
Page 14 of 14 « First < 4 12 13 14
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2018, 05:33 PM

Re: Missile Strikes launched against Syria tonight

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Is that right ? It would be interesting to know how you have formed your opinion.

£500,000 was raised by the people of this country to send a fleet of ambulances to the Syrian border, it would also be interesting to know if you knew who they were handed over to. You seem to know everything else.
If the were handed over to the White Helmets (the Syrian Civil Defence have their own vehicles) then that's yet another case of the UK supporting the terrorists.
Do you really believe that the Syrian people would be holding the White Helmets to account if they were helping the citizens of the country ? As you haven't seen the footage then you are in no way a position to even make judgement of what might , in your opinion be false news .

By the way, I bet your bank has a face book page, and I bet your medical centre has a face book page. Not forgetting all the charities , news channels, and anything else you might like to think about. Check them out and welcome to the 21st century..
Hi

Here we go.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7810826.html

Never been to Syria in my life, been to many other War Zones though.

How many have you been to?

Just what is your Expertise in Chemical Weapons?

Simple,Fair Questions, nothing sinister at all about them.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2018, 05:45 PM

Because it is full of false news and idiots !
Yes there are other pages but this doesn't stop the fake ones and conspiracy theorists and and other cranks that want to put up a page .
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2018, 07:32 PM

I use Facebook quite happily.

It is like other media; it contains a lot of informative truth and also some crap. Like the American physics quiz I participated in recently. I got as far as question 37 before I got one 'wrong'. My answer to that question was that electrons flow from the negative pole to the positive of a battery. The quiz told me I was wrong and that the electrons flow from positive to negative.
I decided not to proceed any further.

You just have to be discriminating in what you read.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2018, 08:56 PM

Correct!
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2018, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Can you explain how the two are similar?
NO.

It might be stretching a point but I think any one with a O level can see it.

Page 14 of 14 « First < 4 12 13 14

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top