Join for free
Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2018, 09:44 AM

Re: Gina Miller Claims She Will TAKE BACK CONTROL Of Brexit!

There are so many bad loosers in this country it is unbelievable, even on this form. You lost and we are leaving so accept it nd get over it. WE ARE LEAVING THE EU SO LETS ALL PULL ON THE ROPE THE SAME WAY
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2018, 09:49 AM

Just reading about Gina Miller .
She does sound like an interesting person .
Someone who gets things done .
Otherwise I know little about her politically is she a LIb dem?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2018, 10:10 AM

Purwell, Itsme, if you are so upset about us leaving the EU, why don't you go to live in an EU country?

Oh yes, of course, "why should you?"

You know it's "your right" to live in the UK, and you're determined to fight the majority of citizens who want to leave the EU, aren't you?

But when you fail, and we have left the 'Empire', what will you do then? Keep demanding another referendum, and another, and another, until you are blue in the face!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2018, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Just reading about Gina Miller .
She does sound like an interesting person .
Someone who gets things done .
Otherwise I know little about her politically is she a LIb dem?
Well, I suppose that's a polite description!
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2018, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
there are so many bad loosers in this country it is unbelievable, even on this form. You lost and we are leaving so accept it nd get over it. We are leaving the eu so lets all pull on the rope the same way
DO TELL US WHICH WAY!
I can shout just like you.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2018, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
DO TELL US WHICH WAY!
I can shout just like you.
The democratic way obviously
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2018, 10:25 AM

I don't like her and I don't see what she will achieve with this new nonsense.

Brexit is exactly the shambles I predicted. Can't see anyone here arguing with that. The electorate who voted for it were duped to think that our government can do something like this without a plan. It's difficult enough for them to implement anything when they do have a plan.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2018, 10:40 AM

When I read the following piece, of the OP's posting, I fell off my chair laughing:-

"What I am launching today is a public service that will fill the gap of people looking for the knowledge so they can make an informed choice when the time comes to do so”.
She added: “It is not for me to decide. There could be another election, there could be another vote”.

Yes, totally unbiassed advice and guidance given to the public!

Ho Ho Ho!

Perhaps then, having had a new vote, which she thinks she would win, she could set up some totally unbiased groups of Remainers to mis-manage the outcome!

Trouble is, Gina, we already had a vote.
We knew what we wanted.

WE WON!
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2018, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
When I read the following piece, of the OP's posting, I fell off my chair laughing:-

"What I am launching today is a public service that will fill the gap of people looking for the knowledge so they can make an informed choice when the time comes to do so”.
She added: “It is not for me to decide. There could be another election, there could be another vote”.

Ho Ho Ho!

Perhaps then, having had a new vote, which she thinks she would win, she could set up some totally unbiased groups of Remainers to mis-manage the outcome!

We knew what we wanted.

WE WON!

Well said. Tedc....but there are those that are still saying "Do you know what you want, what you really really want". Wasn't there a song about that.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2018, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->

Ho Ho Ho!

We knew what we wanted.

WE WON!
Nobody won, we have all lost.

Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top