Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 05:58 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning everyone, it's windy here at the mo and the forecast is for quite a blow later up to 50mph, so I think I'd better put the garden furniture away and then tie ourselves to the mast.....

Nothing planned for today other than cooking a curry for lunch but I'm sure something will turn up.

Have a good day folks
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 06:43 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Hi

Good Morning All.

Very dark and overcast here, the wind has died down after a noisy night.

I shall continue my pathetic attempts at replacing the two ceiling lights in the lounge.

They look lovely, much brighter, but you need tiny Chinese fingers to put them together.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 07:11 AM

Good morning all.

The sun is just coming out.

Off to do my weekly shopping soon, then got to pop into my Solicitors Office, then Sainsbury's, then back home.

Have a nice day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 07:13 AM

Had to phone a Lady last night who lives just down the road to me, to tell her that her Cat is dead, I could feel myself choking up as I spoke to her, and I could hear in her voice that she was starting to cry.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 07:19 AM

A sad time for her Susie, I think anyone who has lost a beloved pet knows how she is feeling right now...
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 07:53 AM

Good morning everyone, very windy out there. Have a good day, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 08:04 AM

Good morning everyone

Hairdressers for me today then back to work on the dreaded floor....but my little 10 month old grandson is coming around later...so I'm happy

Sorry about the ladies cat Susie a sad day for her today I hope she is ok

Have a good day all
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 08:19 AM

Good morning all gusty winds and showery here.

A day for indoor jobs, starting with clearing the cupboards.

Enjoy your day... 💨
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 08:50 AM

Good morning everyone a windy morning with a bit of drizzle.

I picked some runner beans for lunch. They are coming to an end now another week I think then they can come out and I will plant a few purple sprouting broccoli. It is an excellent winter crop to grow for one person living alone,I can pick just a few sprigs at a time.

Not a lot planned for today, I am trying to spend as much time in the garden as possible before the cold dark days of winter keep me indoors.

Enjoy your day
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 09:37 AM

Good morning everybody.

I've just taken Josh to school - relaxing now for a bit.

Aqua fit this afternoon.

Have a good day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top