Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2020, 07:32 PM

Re: Autodidacticism

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
I lost the plot with that, is it the weather affecting posters today? everyone seem to be posting random thoughts that have just popped into their heads
I thought we were just answering Dex questions??
marciniak
wales uk
marciniak is male  marciniak has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2020, 08:04 PM

Yes when you take Local Planning Office to the Welsh Office over planning disputes... The research of the for and against when preparing your challenge is both interesting and educational.

Last learning experience was about Japanese Knotweed, again that was for a court case.

As for the really clever stuff like Maths, English ...... I could/should learn more, but I can't see I will.
marciniak
wales uk
marciniak is male  marciniak has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2020, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by marciniak ->
Yes when you take Local Planning Office to the Welsh Office over planning disputes... The research of the for and against when preparing your challenge is both interesting and educational.

Last learning experience was about Japanese Knotweed, again that was for a court case.

As for the really clever stuff like Maths, English ...... I could/should learn more, but I can't see I will.

PS...

I knew autodidact was a self taught person...Guess thats my 15 seconds of fame gone for another 10 years.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top