Join for free
Reply
Page 3109 of 3145 « First < 2109 2609 3009 3059 3099 3107 3108 3109 3110 3111 3119 > Last »
Judd's Avatar
Judd
Chatterbox
Judd is offline
West Riding of Yorkshire
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 11,216
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
25-09-2020, 12:14 AM
31081

Re: Last to post wins

Judging by the stench of Canal No.5, the wimmin have been lurking in here again. Obviously, the dross that they watch that passes for entertainment on the TV has finished, so rather get themselves to bed (as normal refined ladies would), they choose to haunt this site instead. Halloween just around the corner so they must be practising.
Reply With Quote
Mups's Avatar
Mups
Chatterbox
Mups is offline
Northamptonshire
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 42,885
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
25-09-2020, 12:20 AM
31082

Re: Last to post wins

Young man, you are only pushing your luck and insulting me because Tabby and Mort are not here at the mo. You would be running for your life, blubbering and crying for mercy if they were.

Fear not, whatever you say is water off a duck's back, because we know any time we choose, we can make you regret being so rude and yobbish - and you haven't got your mates for back up tonight, either.
Reply With Quote
Judd's Avatar
Judd
Chatterbox
Judd is offline
West Riding of Yorkshire
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 11,216
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
25-09-2020, 12:23 AM
31083

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Young man, you are only pushing your luck and insulting me because Tabby and Mort are not here at the mo. You would be running for your life, blubbering and crying for mercy if they were.

Fear not, whatever you say is water off a duck's back, because we know any time we choose, we can make you regret being so rude and yobbish - and you haven't got your mates for back up tonight, either.
I'm shaking, I'm shaking.
Reply With Quote
Silver Tabby's Avatar
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
Silver Tabby is offline
God's own county!
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 21,594
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
25-09-2020, 06:19 AM
31084

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by judd ->
well that's another day of graft over with.

Reply With Quote
Longdogs's Avatar
Longdogs
Chatterbox
Longdogs is offline
England
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 39,020
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
25-09-2020, 12:20 PM
31085

Re: Last to post wins

Afternoon boys. Outcha go floosies.
Reply With Quote
Judd's Avatar
Judd
Chatterbox
Judd is offline
West Riding of Yorkshire
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 11,216
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
25-09-2020, 01:17 PM
31086

Re: Last to post wins

Came in here to boot out the wimmin but it seems that the ever vigilant LD has done that already. Good man.
Reply With Quote
Longdogs's Avatar
Longdogs
Chatterbox
Longdogs is offline
England
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 39,020
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
25-09-2020, 05:38 PM
31087

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Came in here to boot out the wimmin but it seems that the ever vigilant LD has done that already. Good man.
Easy job. They went with no trouble in the end.... I feel a little bit sorry for them now......





......No I don't.

Reply With Quote
Judd's Avatar
Judd
Chatterbox
Judd is offline
West Riding of Yorkshire
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 11,216
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
25-09-2020, 06:15 PM
31088

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Easy job. They went with no trouble in the end.... I feel a little bit sorry for them now......





......No I don't.

No don't. The blighters will be out soon enough, so we'd best not rest on our laurels. You'll know when they will be arriving because there'll be a sudden drop in temperature.
Reply With Quote
Mups's Avatar
Mups
Chatterbox
Mups is offline
Northamptonshire
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 42,885
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
25-09-2020, 10:31 PM
31089

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Judd ->
No don't. The blighters will be out soon enough, so we'd best not rest on our laurels. You'll know when they will be arriving because there'll be a sudden drop in temperature.


As usual, you are quite wrong, young man.

I can assure you there is no drop in temperature when beauty such as ours enter a room, on the contrary, we have witnessed most men's temperatures soar alarmingly.
They mostly stare, and dribble a little as their jaw drops open.

We have got used to it over the years, but can still find it mildy amusing on occasions.


Reply With Quote
spitfire
Chatterbox
spitfire is offline
Warwickshire
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 26,194
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
25-09-2020, 10:37 PM
31090

Re: Last to post wins

Some Guys are Suckers.
Reply With Quote
Reply
Page 3109 of 3145 « First < 2109 2609 3009 3059 3099 3107 3108 3109 3110 3111 3119 > Last »

Thread Tools


© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top

Powered by vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.