Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2020, 09:01 PM

Re: Reporting neighbours

Absolutely not, and I would be very cross if I didn't get an invite to the party....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2020, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Probably not as l am not the snitching type..
Anyway, some things come back and bite you on your bum!!
True Arty, and I might need their help one day. We all help each other in our cul-de-sac, and we have all lived together for over forty years. They are like family now.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2020, 09:43 PM

I'm afraid it's not in my nature to snitch on anyone. Reminds me too much of Collaborators during the war! but then, I have always been a law-abiding citizen too, so I would just stay indoors protected and mind my own business.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

24-09-2020, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
I'm afraid it's not in my nature to snitch on anyone. Reminds me too much of Collaborators during the war! but then, I have always been a law-abiding citizen too, so I would just stay indoors protected and mind my own business.
Same here Shropshiregirl.....There's enough bad feeling in the world without encouraging it......
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2020, 02:27 AM

Definitely not BUT our neighbours are very considerate & responsible. They wouldn’t do anything so foolish. We mind our own business and so do they. Besides, I’m generally not a rat.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2020, 07:24 AM

The need should not arise, I think the "Hot Tub" has been drained until next spring.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2020, 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
The need should not arise, I think the "Hot Tub" has been drained until next spring.
spring a leak did it, been up to mischief again spotty you little bugger hehe
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2020, 07:28 AM

spitty I mean lol
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2020, 08:45 AM

I wouldn't know who to report them to. The Met would "log the complaint" and do nothing, the council website has a form to fill in, I did it once when neighbours were on a bender for week, but that was a waist of time. You have to mention the terrorist word to get the snipers round and a chopper hovering.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2020, 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
I wouldn't know who to report them to. The Met would "log the complaint" and do nothing, the council website has a form to fill in, I did it once when neighbours were on a bender for week, but that was a waist of time. You have to mention the terrorist word to get the snipers round and a chopper hovering.
Ha ha yes, that's true. I can imagine them completely getting away with it but informing them who told police.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top