Join for free
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2020, 06:14 PM

Printing sizes.

Why is it so hard to print out something on word now?

I used to press print and a whole load of sizes would come up from tiny to large .

What has happened where have they gone ?

Now it is impossible for me to resize anything .

I want to print out something about 5x7 .

It used to be so easy
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2020, 08:40 PM

Re: Printing sizes.

Is the relevant menu at the top of the screen showing? The one with the fonts sizes, colours and font styles? It should be named "Home".

If you want to print a 5x7 (inches? Cm?) piece of text, insert a Text Box, format the size of it and then type what you need in that. Adjust text size with the Home menu bar. (At least on my version)
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2020, 10:36 PM

I can't understand Word, I get my Daughter to do things on it for me.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2020, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
Is the relevant menu at the top of the screen showing? The one with the fonts sizes, colours and font styles? It should be named "Home".

If you want to print a 5x7 (inches? Cm?) piece of text, insert a Text Box, format the size of it and then type what you need in that. Adjust text size with the Home menu bar. (At least on my version)
Hi Tach I wanted to do a small flyer .
But I used to do this easily when I pressed print the prints sizes would show up as pictures correctly sized .
Now if I press A5 it doesn’t review just cuts the picture in half.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top