Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2010, 08:20 AM

Moaners unite

I have noticed that people love to moan about the life that they have been dealt.

OK so Joe Soap is better paid, Lizzy Ann has better living standards, the government is out of touch, It,s not fair everyone is equal etc.

We all do it so lets make a new dawn and stop moaning about things and learn to live with them.

I promise not to moan ( or laugh ) when Brown cuts his throat accidentally.

What will you not moan about in future?
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2010, 09:05 AM

Re: Moaners unite

I'm pretty good at letting life's annoyances float over me (most of the time) and not moaning about them. This could mean that I'm shallow ..but I'm not moaning about it.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2010, 11:29 AM

I may have a little moan if England get knocked out of the World Cup early this year
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2010, 01:38 PM

I don't think I'm much of a moaner - least not when it comes to personal stuff, I just tend to 'get on' with it.

I do get down by things in the world tho, such as poverty, exploitation, fat cat bosses etc.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2010, 01:45 PM

Question?
If we got rid of all the 'Fat Cat' bosses who would produce all the jobs?

I never moaned when any of my bosses got a salary rise because I knew that I was closer to getting one myself.

When I ran my own business my employees got more pay riases than me.
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2010, 05:56 PM

I have noticed that people love to moan about the life that they have been dealt.

You should try being a ` Medium` the buggars still moan
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2010, 06:46 PM

Happiness is a personal thing. You can't make someone happy, they must lean that way to begin with. Some folks actually get some form of payback/reward for moaning. Maybe it's sympathy? I live by very simplistic rules, be happy.

I explained to my wife one time about car drivers. There are two types of drivers, those that piss you off & those that you piss off. It's your choice which one you want to be.

My best friend, Warren, is constantly raving about bad drivers. He wastes a lot of energy & raises his stress level & blood pressure commenting on one stupid manuever or another. I just "float like a butterfly & sting like a bee". (Mohammed Ali)
PPHammer
Yorkshire, UK
PPHammer is male  PPHammer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2010, 06:51 PM

I promise not to moan about not winning that £84 million
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2010, 09:33 PM

I try to use the Serenity prayer: change the things I can change, accept the ones I can't. It makes life a lot simpler. not to say happier too. I think a lot of that just comes from getting older and, hopefully, wiser......

If there's nothing we can do about what bothers us, then just stop fretting and enjoy what you have.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2010, 09:44 PM

Not a moaner really (except for the weather perhaps!)

Feel its such a waste of energy-there's many people that have more than I've got, but there's an awful lot more with less. I am happy with my lot-like a simple and stressless life. If something happens that can't be changed then so be it, I'll get on with it. Life's too short to be moaning.......

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top