Join for free
Page 4 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 05:06 PM

Re: LGBT thing is getting stupid

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I can't see how love in any form can corrupt children it's hate and intolerance does that IMO.

Many schools now have children with same sex parents as they are seen more and more as normal the hate and intolerance will die out. I am hopeful in my life time we may see it happen as it's happening quicker and quicker.
Where does 'Love' come into it?
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 05:06 PM

And here's me thinking there are only two genders.

How wrong I was.

https://www.theodysseyonline.com/new...der-identities
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 05:14 PM

I know I’m straight but sometimes I have big doubts about my boyfriend
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
I know I’m straight but sometimes I have big doubts about my boyfriend
He whispered to me that he has doubts about you too.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 05:29 PM

I'll stick with just being a bloke....and maybe stop wearing pink ribbons in my tantalising locks........
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Indeed.

Who defines "normal"?
Normal people.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

27-01-2019, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Normal people.
Quiet, or I'll pull your pigtails.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 08:45 PM

I can't see how love in any form can corrupt children it's hate and intolerance does that IMO.

Many schools now have children with same sex parents as they are seen more and more as normal the hate and intolerance will die out. I am hopeful in my life time we may see it happen as it's happening quicker and quicker.
This is the argument that all passive people use to alienate any objection to the direction that society is taking. There are some very good male friends who I could say that I have loved. I would put my life on the line for some of them, but I love them as a brother. I don't want to hump them, it's not natural and it's not right.

I don't hate anyone and I wouldn't like to see a witch hunt seeking out all the gay and trans people and locking them up or punishing them in any way. My gripe is the constant media attention that they receive which I believe is eroding away the fabric of society. People don't realise that they are being played like a fiddle and being brainwashed into believing that it's right, and it's worked.

It's not hate or intolerance Julie, it's objecting to the way we are being manipulated, when just a few years ago you would have been on the side of decency and objected to public displays of affection between two people of the same sex. So what has changed since then? And why weren't we consulted?
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 08:53 PM

The whole thing is a load of old cobblers imo - drives me round the bloody twist.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
Seems we're a bit out of date, it's now LGBTQIAPKZ

Google it and find out what the Z is short for.

Page 4 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top