Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 03:34 PM

Another injury!

I am sure we are all feeling sorry for Silver Tabby, who has had 3 months of pain from the Thing on her toe and probably has some painful treatment today!

Then I read the post about Artangel's nasty cut on her knee, which looked awful.

This morning I had to go to the podiatrist, so I popped into Morrisons to buy some flavoured water. I was standing looking at all the flavours and trying to decided which to buy, when all of a sudden a litre bottle rolled off the top shelf & banged my forehead. It really hurt but I needed to get to my podiatrist appt so I just mentioned it to a staff member so they could stop it happening again. Ten minutes later I had a really bad headache so when I spoke to my podiatrist I told her why. She made me go back to Morrisons and get it registered on their accidents list & then I drove home. ( Oh and the podiatrist accidently made my toe & heel bleed a little, so put dressings on them)
When i got home, I took some paracetamol, & looked in the mirror, only to discover a very painful red forehead & a black eye.

Is somebody trying to kill all the OFF ladies?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 03:36 PM

Re: Another injury!

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I am sure we are all feeling sorry for Silver Tabby, who has had 3 months of pain from the Thing on her toe and probably has some painful treatment today!

Then I read the post about Artangel's nasty cut on her knee, which looked awful.

This morning I had to go to the podiatrist, so I popped into Morrisons to buy some flavoured water. I was standing looking at all the flavours and trying to decided which to buy, when all of a sudden a litre bottle rolled off the top shelf & banged my forehead. It really hurt but I needed to get to my podiatrist appt so I just mentioned it to a staff member so they could stop it happening again. Ten minutes later I had a really bad headache so when I spoke to my podiatrist I told her why. She made me go back to Morrisons and get it registered on their accidents list & then I drove home. ( Oh and the podiatrist accidently made my toe & heel bleed a little, so put dressings on them)
When i got home, I took some paracetamol, & looked in the mirror, only to discover a very painful red forehead & a black eye.

I'm saying nowt - it's just pure coincidence.

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I'm saying nowt - it's just pure coincidence.
You are the first suspect on my list Judd! Have you really been working all day?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 03:44 PM

It might be water on the brain.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 03:45 PM

Goodness me, our ladies are falling like ninepins!

What's happening to you all, we'll be too frightened to go outdoors next!

Healing thoughts being sent to all the invalids, hope all the cuts, knocks and bruises ...... and not forgetting the now famous "Thing" ..... heal soon.

Hugs to you all!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

05-07-2019, 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Goodness me, our ladies are falling like ninepins!

What's happening to you all, we'll be too frightened to go outdoors next!

Healing thoughts being sent to all the invalids, hope all the cuts, knocks and bruises ...... and not forgetting the now famous "Thing" ..... heal soon.

Hugs to you all!
Thanks Mags! If any more ladies get injured, can I suggest that you report the men on LTP to the police... the others seem to be gentlemen!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 04:25 PM

Another one in the wars !
Hope you feel better soon Twink.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 04:27 PM

Thanks Mags! If any more ladies get injured, can I suggest that you report the men on LTP to the police... the others seem to be gentlemen!
Well I am beginning to get suspicious of them Twink ..... dark horses come to mind
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 04:44 PM

Well - they do say things happen in three - so let's hope that is the end of it.

Poor Twink! I hope Morrison's were suitably contrite.

Update on 'thing' in Chit Chat.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 04:57 PM

That somebody is incompetent then, but that somebody or something is succeeding in maiming our ladies .....

I hope you're feeling somewhat better now, after the paracetamol, and that you're resting to aid recovery .....

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top