Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 07:20 AM

Why?

As I look out of my window towards the house directly across the square, I see three pigeons on its roof. There are other pigeons flying about, showing no interest in anybody’s roof. There are also many other roofs, but not one has a single bird on it. I stand there for what seems like an age, and the same two questions keep going round and round in my head. Why those pigeons, and why that roof?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 07:29 AM

Re: Why?

Why were more houses built on a square footprint than a circular one?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
As I look out of my window towards the house directly across the square, I see three pigeons on its roof. There are other pigeons flying about, showing no interest in anybody’s roof. There are also many other roofs, but not one has a single bird on it. I stand there for what seems like an age, and the same two questions keep going round and round in my head. Why those pigeons, and why that roof?

They maybe feeding the birds, in that garden..that’s why they are perched on the roof.

I feed the birds, pigeons perch on my roof and dump all over my decking...that’s the price I pay.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Why were more houses built on a square footprint than a circular one?
Don't you think I have enough to think about, Sprit?
Harbal
South Yorkshire

23-06-2021, 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I feed the birds, pigeons perch on my roof and dump all over my decking...that’s the price I pay.
Do you ever wonder if you're being overcharged, pauline?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 07:54 AM

Do you ever wonder if you're being overcharged, pauline?

I feel they take advantage of my generosity..I even put a dust pan and brush out for them, to clear up their mess...

I heard one say to the other...look at all that poop...she’ll be out with her hose tomorrow....trouble is...we know, it won’t reach us on the TV Ariel...

Our revenge for shooing us out of the garden, when we’re enjoying our meal...let’s crap all over her decking...
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 07:54 AM

Don't you think I have enough to think about, Sprit?
Use it or lose it!!!!!!
Harbal
South Yorkshire

23-06-2021, 07:58 AM

Use it or lose it!!!!!!
I fully expect at least one response telling me that I've already lost it.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

23-06-2021, 08:01 AM

You are alright, there has yet to be established a standard model for cognitive expression.
Harbal
South Yorkshire

23-06-2021, 08:05 AM

You are alright, there has yet to be established a standard model for cognitive expression.
I wouldn't use the standard model even if it were already established, Spit.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top