Join for free
Page 21 of 27 « First < 11 19 20 21 22 23 > Last »
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2019, 03:18 PM

Re: 39 people found dead in lorry

Originally Posted by JBR ->
That should be quite quick and efficient. They could drive through at a slow pace in a similar fashion to how bags are scanned in airports.

Anything suspicious (eg, radio-opaque shapes) and the container is sidelined for full examination.
They said on the news that they already x ray.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2019, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Now the families quite naturally are asking for the bodies to be returned to Vietnam.
I think they should be if Vietnam will pay for them.
Perhaps they can send a plane
If not they will have to be disposed of here
Whatever costs less.
I know this sounds dreadful but people should not try to enter the UK illegally .
The MSM are now reporting that the people who died during the commission of their crime have family members here in the UK illegally. Surely knowing the identity of the corpses should be of great value in order to find them and kick them out?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2019, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
The MSM are now reporting that the people who died during the commission of their crime have family members here in the UK illegally. Surely knowing the identity of the corpses should be of great value in order to find them and kick them out?
I'm sure that they use fake IDs. No doubt over the next few weeks we will find out more about why they would pay £30k and take such risks.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2019, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I'm sure that they use fake IDs. No doubt over the next few weeks we will find out more about why they would pay £30k and take such risks.
The reason that they pay as much as they do is obvious. The SOB's want to predate on us.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2019, 05:52 PM

In refrigerated containers, if turned on, the scanning system cannot pick up body heat.

One taxi driver interviewed a couple of days ago, said that there are always people taking a taxi. The migrants give him a phone number , he speaks to someone who gives him an address to deliver these people to. Why on earth have the taxi drivers NOT reported this and kept records of addresses ?
Probably another case of 'I don't want to get involved' but they too are complicit as much as anyone else.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2019, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
In refrigerated containers, if turned on, the scanning system cannot pick up body heat.

One taxi driver interviewed a couple of days ago, said that there are always people taking a taxi. The migrants give him a phone number , he speaks to someone who gives him an address to deliver these people to. Why on earth have the taxi drivers NOT reported this and kept records of addresses ?
Probably another case of 'I don't want to get involved' but they too are complicit as much as anyone else.

Money, Puddles.
They perhaps they don't care who they carry as long as they get paid.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2019, 06:08 PM

Good, but do they do them all?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2019, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Radiography doesn't pick up body heat.

It images differences in density.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

27-10-2019, 06:18 PM

X-ray-ing of all commercial vehicles would solve this problem

As I wrote earlier irradiating the commercial vehicles so that a 5 Sieverts (500 rems) dose results inside the vehicle and problem solved.

Word would soon get around.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2019, 06:19 PM

I heard on Sky TV, I think, that the Chinese government are blaming Britain for the deaths as we don't do enough checking!

I shall hold my tongue, as this is a polite forum!

Page 21 of 27 « First < 11 19 20 21 22 23 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top