Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2019, 05:22 AM

Sunday Good Morning

Good morning everyone, a warm night again and another good forecast for the day, looks like summer may have arrived...

Just the usual forest walk first thing then after coffee I'll be going over to cut my Mum's lawns and do a few odd jobs for her. Maybe then after lunch I will find a quiet corner to finish my book.

Have a pleasant day folks.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2019, 05:31 AM

Re: Sunday Good Morning

Good morning all, I've been up for a couple of hours already. As usual I can't sleep, so I'll be turning in again soon

Barry - Enjoy your walk and the rest of the day.

I intend to visit the gym today which I've been very slack with over the past few weeks. A week before my holiday and I really need to lost a pound or two
After that, some chilling out in the sun with my book

Have a nice day all
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2019, 05:37 AM

Good morning all

Yes a warm night here too so not much sleep here but for other reasons too.

I wish I could say yesterday was happy for my family but in truth we are no further on......the consultant did not turn up for the appointment at 11am ...there was no explanation just that it was Ramadan and the nurse suggested he might have overslept?

My daughter in law was inconsolable...we know so far that she has multiple tumours on her spine but obviously we need more information....we have to wait till Monday to find out more....honest it's a nightmare for them and you feel so helpless.....I'm furious to say the least but what can you do?

Ok sorry for being a grump...truly I hope you have a good day all.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2019, 05:50 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Good morning all

Yes a warm night here too so not much sleep here but for other reasons too.

I wish I could say yesterday was happy for my family but in truth we are no further on......the consultant did not turn up for the appointment at 11am ...there was no explanation just that it was Ramadan and the nurse suggested he might have overslept?

My daughter in law was inconsolable...we know so far that she has multiple tumours on her spine but obviously we need more information....we have to wait till Monday to find out more....honest it's a nightmare for them and you feel so helpless.....I'm furious to say the least but what can you do?

Ok sorry for being a grump...truly I hope you have a good day all.
Sorry to hear about your daughter's problems, Summer. I should have noticed your posts on this before to be fair.
Yes, I would be annoyed too. It's unacceptable and I would be putting in a complaint about the consultant...but what do you do? You need his expertise to help your daughter, so it's maybe best to put it on hold for now.
best wished to you both though and I hope your daughter gets the treatment she needs as soon as possible
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2019, 06:47 AM

Hi

That is appalling Summer.

My heart goes out to you.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2019, 06:52 AM

Oh, Summer, forgive me, I had no idea. This really is unacceptable and borders on malpractice in my mind. The waiting is unquestionably the worst, and I am sorry it will be a few more days before you get answers. All good things to your DIL and family.

Barry, it's always good to read about your day. Hopefully the weather is just right for all that mowing and you have a pleasant visit with your mother.

Ok, Floydy, no excuses from you! Get on with it! Time's a wastin' and the exercise thread needs to hear from someone more interesting than me!

Have a nice Sunday, everyone. I'm still saying goodnight to Saturday.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2019, 07:11 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A warm and cloudy start to the day, with rain forecast.

An unexpected Polish Barbecue and drinking session here last night.

I was asleep for most of it.

No great shakes, two of the ladies are already up and about and cleaning up.

The lads will be clearing the garden and taking things to the tip.

A winner for me, so no complaints.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2019, 07:34 AM

Good morning all, another brilliant day here. Summer so sorry to hear of your problems, I hope things improve very quickly. Have a good day otherwise everyone and keep safe and well. God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2019, 08:19 AM

Good morning everybody.

A usual Sunday for us - pub lunch & afternoon stroll.

After all week with the decorator, I just need to put my curtains up & that's the living room straight. It said 'Dry clean' on them but they seem to have washed ok.
I hope they haven't shrunk!!

It's another nice sunny day here - I might do a bit of weeding before we go out to lunch.

Summer I am so sorry for your situation & can understand the feeling of helplessness. At least you can make an official complaint about this.
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2019, 08:53 AM

Good Morning All.
This is my first 'Good Morning' I have not been with the forum long and find there is so much of interest that I am taking a long time to get round to some topics. Put it down to age.
My morning started with a shower then housework, then cleaned out and reseeded my budgie. Now I am off into the forest (The New Forest) for a little walk and the rest of the day will be taking things as they come.
You all take and I wish you all a very good day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top