Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2020, 01:36 PM

Re: eau de parfam

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Should have called him 'Thierry Mugger' judging by the price...
You can by samples from £15.00.
it is imported from Spain and Spanish perfume does not have many chemicals in the product.

OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2020, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
You can by samples from £15.00.
it is imported from Spain and Spanish perfume does not have many chemicals in the product.

Do you think it's something that Mrs Fox might like Azure?...
I usually buy her Chanel no5....
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2020, 06:36 AM

Do you think it's something that Mrs Fox might like Azure?...
I usually buy her Chanel no5....
I'm sure she would O G F.

You can try it in the Department Stores,

Samples are on Ebay

Chanel No 5 is also expensive now.

Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2020, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Isn't it funny how perfumes can smell different on different people. All to do with their skin chemistry, I suppose. My mother liked L'aiment (by Coty) and indeed it smelled lovely on her - smelled like cats round a dustbin on me!
Yes, I've noticed that , this woman who used to work with me always smelled gorgeous and I asked her what perfume it was, it was called Cabertine, I bought some and it smelled nothing like it did on her, I was so disappointed.

I had a woman follow me around Iceland the other week, eventually she said she was sorry but she loved my perfume and needed to know what it was, it was White Diamonds, it's only fairly cheap but it does smell nice on me, I wonder if it smells as nice on her?

Azure, here I was thinking you were teary, one eyed alien too, now you've ruined my vision of you..........you aren't alien? What a let down LOL
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2020, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
I'm sure she would O G F.

You can try it in the Department Stores,

Samples are on Ebay

Chanel No 5 is also expensive now.

Never buy owt' off the internet Azure, but I might wander into Debenhams and have a sniff.....

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Yes, I've noticed that , this woman who used to work with me always smelled gorgeous and I asked her what perfume it was, it was called Cabertine, I bought some and it smelled nothing like it did on her, I was so disappointed.

I had a woman follow me around Iceland the other week, eventually she said she was sorry but she loved my perfume and needed to know what it was, it was White Diamonds, it's only fairly cheap but it does smell nice on me, I wonder if it smells as nice on her?

Azure, here I was thinking you were teary, one eyed alien too, now you've ruined my vision of you..........you aren't alien? What a let down LOL
I knew she wasn't an alien Lion Queen, she sounds very well educated and sincere....
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos

20-02-2020, 06:24 PM

Ha! Ha! Lion Queen.

I am the opposite to an Alien and quite surprised that the perfume suits me.
I usually wear 'Miller Harris Fleur Oriental'. made with essence of Carnation.Musk,Jasmine, Vanilla, Turkish Rose Amber & Heliotrope
A little goes a long way.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos

20-02-2020, 06:27 PM

Never buy owt' off the internet Azure, but I might wander into Debenhams and have a sniff.....

I knew she wasn't an alien Lion Queen, she sounds very well educated and sincere....
Thank you Sir,

You are a Gentleman.

OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

20-02-2020, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by azure ->
thank you sir,

you are a gentleman.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top