Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 08:22 PM

Trump is toast

I don't know what is wrong with the man, but IMO there is no possible way he can ever be re-elected.

Ever time I watch the evening news, Trump makes a bigger fool of himself than he already has.

At first, he tried to tell us that the coronavirus was 'fake news'.
122,00 dead later he is telling us that the numbers keep climbing because we are doing "too many tests". Huh ? Say what ?

In spite of the warnings of crowded spaces, Trump held a political rally in Oklahoma City. My God, how stupid is that.

Moreover, he has completely ignored all of the peaceful protesters and zeroed in on the extreme minority of the violent ones. He has further stated that BLM is a terrorist organization which is being controlled by some unnamed foreign country. "SIGH"

It also seems to me that Trumps supporters are intellectually challenged. My hope is that, as each day passes, fewer and fewer people are willing to support him.

Quite frankly, I'm terribly embarrassed by Trump. The man is a fool of the first order.

All I can say is that I hope he has jam in his pockets because he is toast.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 08:36 PM

Re: Trump is toast

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
I don't know what is wrong with the man, but IMO there is no possible way he can ever be re-elected.

Ever time I watch the evening news, Trump makes a bigger fool of himself than he already has.

At first, he tried to tell us that the coronavirus was 'fake news'.
122,00 dead later he is telling us that the numbers keep climbing because we are doing "too many tests". Huh ? Say what ?

In spite of the warnings of crowded spaces, Trump held a political rally in Oklahoma City. My God, how stupid is that.

Moreover, he has completely ignored all of the peaceful protesters and zeroed in on the extreme minority of the violent ones. He has further stated that BLM is a terrorist organization which is being controlled by some unnamed foreign country. "SIGH"

It also seems to me that Trumps supporters are intellectually challenged. My hope is that, as each day passes, fewer and fewer people are willing to support him.

Quite frankly, I'm terribly embarrassed by Trump. The man is a fool of the first order.

All I can say is that I hope he has jam in his pockets because he is toast.
None of my business bakerman, but I think he is the best president you've ever had.
And he's certainly right about BLM.....
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 08:41 PM

This POTUS certainly is the best there's been for many many years. I sincerely hope he is elected for another term.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 08:53 PM

He did not even know the UK had Nuclear power let alone bombs.
link

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-53090938

link
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenh...27s_Peace_Camp
Doesn't he even know what his countries history is . The man is not only an idiot but a danger to to the USA and the rest of the world
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
He did not even know the UK had Nuclear power let alone bombs.
link

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-53090938

link
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenh...27s_Peace_Camp
Doesn't he even know what his countries history is . The man is not only an idiot but a danger to to the USA and the rest of the world
Yep, he's upset a lot of people realspeed, and the media have certainly got it in for him....It's not the first time he has been misreported.....
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Yep, he's upset a lot of people realspeed, and the media have certainly got it in for him....It's not the first time he has been misreported.....
He wants to keep out immigrants, but who did he marry? what a hypocrite
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

25-06-2020, 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
He wants to keep out immigrants, but who did he marry? what a hypocrite
True love knows no bounds realspeed.....
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 09:51 PM

I though the Americans were bonkers electing Trump.

Then we got Boris!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

25-06-2020, 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I though the Americans were bonkers electing Trump.

Then we got Boris!
And what's wrong with Boris TessA......?

keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 10:14 PM

I must say I go with the majority here. I can't think of anything to say about "Old Orange" that hasn't been said already. So I'll just say that I hope that at the end of the year he's back to playing golf full time.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top