Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 07:37 PM

Re: Trump is toast

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
Ohh, the poor baby! Things are just too difficult for him to work through??

Most of our former presidents had demanding issues to deal with despite not have either the House or the Senate backing their party (Trump's own party rules the Senate but still can't get resolutions passed). And yet, they didn't whine and put blame ...every single time....on former running candidates, the opposite party in past years: they dealt with the crisis, stood up and owned if they made a good or bad decision, owned the outcome. Trump won't take blame for anything....not even the drips on his shirt because he couldn't control his tongue circling his ice cream cone!
Most of your previous president's were total arseholes, especially Barack Hussein who should never have even been a POTUS. I doubt if any past president came into office with what Trump has had to face and given that, plus The Don not being a typical American politician (aka sleazeball) he has been spectacularly brilliant.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Most of your previous president's were total arseholes, especially Barack Hussein who should never have even been a POTUS. I doubt if any past president came into office with what Trump has had to face and given that, plus The Don not being a typical American politician (aka sleazeball) he has been spectacularly brilliant.
Thank you for confirming what I have said before, there are those who will have negative thoughts about everyone and everything else, placing blame instead of dealing with the issues as they come. As an American, I applaud all but three of our past presidents. That you find them sleazeballs shows me they did a bang up job for our country.
If it annoys you, something must have gone right.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
Thank you for confirming what I have said before, there are those who will have negative thoughts about everyone and everything else, placing blame instead of dealing with the issues as they come. As an American, I applaud all but three of our past presidents. That you find them sleazeballs shows me they did a bang up job for our country.
If it annoys you, something must have gone right.
Perspective as a rresult of distance results in a much better perspective of the total scene.
David P
South Oxfordshire
David P is male  David P has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 12:03 AM

He was voted in by a load of USA rednecks. I expect they will vote for him again. Cannot see why, he killed off a health service for those with little income which affects most of them voting for him. But they just cannot see it. I have seem some USA TV quiz shows when the contestant is asked what will they spend their winnings on. Invariably the answer is pay off my medical bills.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 04:05 PM

After the Democrats had their go and lost, now it seems it's the mad mullahs turn to have a bash:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...-Soleimani-ww3

This is the funniest thing I've read in the newspapers in the last few days.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 05:31 PM

Telegraph, today, says Biden is Pro EU and anti Brexit.

Suggest concerns over Trade deals, etc.

Not what I hope for!
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Telegraph, today, says Biden is Pro EU and anti Brexit.

Suggest concerns over Trade deals, etc.

Not what I hope for!
Just more remainer sour grapes Ted?
The media is full of it again?
How many cliff edges can you fall over??

Donkeyman! 👍😇👍
reg
Manchester
reg is male  reg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2020, 05:09 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
You could almost be describing Boris!

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top