Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 08:43 PM

Re: Imagine...Kim Kardashian Could Become ‘The First Lady Of The United States’!

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Can't you imagine it?

Almost anyone is better than what we now have. Yes, even an alien Cardassian.

Many Republicans are now turning on Trump. I have disliked some past presidents, but until Trump, I have never been embarrassed.

I truly believe that Joe Biden will win in a landslide.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2020, 12:40 AM

Re: Imagine...Kim Kardashian Could Become ‘The First Lady Of The United States’!

Fingers crossed Baker dude. I have some family in San Francisco that say they are moving to Australia if Trump gets back in. Friends in New Jersey that used to live in Sydney but went back 25 years ago say they will move back if they get "Trumped" again. It must be pretty bad when people say "Doubya" seems like Einstein after Trump. For me I think the worst thing besides his politics is the fact that the guy is just so monumentally ignorant. Apart from big business and money, he doesn't seem to be educated at all. He uses the English language like sledge hammer dripping with..well, you know. His stupidity is what makes him so dangerous. Plus I reckon he is gutless. He's never had to really fight for anything in his life. I would bet my backside that if he or his money really were threatened he'd be gone. He'd be off to some fortified bunker somewhere protecting his own arse. I can't see him standing with his people. He's too much of a narcissist. The sooner the American people get rid of that absolute zero the better. People either love or hate Boris Johnson but at least he has a brain. And a personality.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2020, 08:54 PM

Black is the new orange?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2020, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Black is the new orange?
Excellent!

The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2020, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Fingers crossed Baker dude. I have some family in San Francisco that say they are moving to Australia if Trump gets back in. Friends in New Jersey that used to live in Sydney but went back 25 years ago say they will move back if they get "Trumped" again. It must be pretty bad when people say "Doubya" seems like Einstein after Trump. For me I think the worst thing besides his politics is the fact that the guy is just so monumentally ignorant. Apart from big business and money, he doesn't seem to be educated at all. He uses the English language like sledge hammer dripping with..well, you know. His stupidity is what makes him so dangerous. Plus I reckon he is gutless. He's never had to really fight for anything in his life. I would bet my backside that if he or his money really were threatened he'd be gone. He'd be off to some fortified bunker somewhere protecting his own arse. I can't see him standing with his people. He's too much of a narcissist. The sooner the American people get rid of that absolute zero the better. People either love or hate Boris Johnson but at least he has a brain. And a personality.
I rate Trump VERY highly. A politician he is not but a loyal American promoting his country he undeniably is. He's certainly streets ahead of Barack Hussein which is admirable in itself.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2020, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Black is the new orange?
Heaven forfend America gets another still as a POTUS.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2020, 05:23 AM

Kanye West launches unconventional bid for presidency

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53467658

Kanye West has officially launched his campaign for the 2020 US presidential election, with an unorthodox rally in Charleston, South Carolina. West, 43, is running as a candidate for his self-styled "Birthday Party".

West appeared with "2020" shaved into the back of his head and wearing a protective security vest, and addressed the gathered crowd without a microphone. There were no audience microphones either, leading West to repeatedly tell the crowd to be silent so he could hear the questions being asked.

At one point he began crying when talking about abortion, saying that his parents almost aborted him: "There would have been no Kanye West, because my dad was too busy."

However he then added that he believes abortion should remain legal, but there should be financial support for struggling new mothers - suggesting that "everybody that has a baby gets a million dollars".

At another moment, he gave an impromptu monologue about 19th century abolitionist Harriet Tubman.

"Harriet Tubman never actually freed the slaves, she just had the slaves go work for other white people," he said - a statement that prompted groans from the audience.

He also became tearful when talking about his late mother, who died in 2007 from complications during cosmetic surgery.
Pathetic .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2020, 02:30 AM

Kanye West election: How many votes did he get?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-54849605

We don't know - still - who the next US president will be, but we do know who it won't be - Kanye West.

The 43-year-old rapper has conceded after his self-styled "Birthday Party" collected just 60,000 votes out of an estimated total of 160 million.
Made me laugh .....
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2020, 11:18 AM

He should demand a recount.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top