Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2020, 08:53 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday.

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

Not raining here, wet underfoot. The forecast is for showery rain, possibly heavy but turning brighter with sunny spells towards afternoon. Maximum temperature 20ºC.

Depending on the weather, yet again, as to what I do today – in the garden or indoors?

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2020, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Oh dear Meg I think you need to get some medical attention for that arm!!!
Originally Posted by Mags ->
Meg, I hope your arm will feel easier soon. I hope it isn’t tendonitis like I had a couple of years ago - immense pain and couldn’t even lift my arm. Mine took 16 month to get better.
Thank you , it will fine in time , I am sure I have pulled a muscle and know exactly how I did it, laying on the lawn stretching my arms under the butterfly net and trying not to disturb the holding pins while putting sheepswool collars on the brocolli

I have just been hanging out the washing with one arm, not easy .
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2020, 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning everyone a sunny start.

I am feeling like death after a bad night. I hurt my arm pulled a muscle I think and can't lift it more than a few inches so was unable to move around in bed. A hot shower has helped but I couldn't dry my hair and look like a wild woman to add to my woes .

I hope to mow the lawns if I can lift the mower out...
Meg I know you are seriously independent, but please don't try to lift the mower on your own.
You are already dealing with Chloe's health problems & working too hard, so maybe calling the doctor for advice about your arm would be a good idea.
I you don't want to do that, be kind to yourself and have a couple of days rest... you can always mow the lawn when the sun comes out... hopefully in a few days!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2020, 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Meg I know you are seriously independent, but please don't try to lift the mower on your own.
You are already dealing with Chloe's health problems & working too hard, so maybe calling the doctor for advice about your arm would be a good idea.
I you don't want to do that, be kind to yourself and have a couple of days rest... you can always mow the lawn when the sun comes out... hopefully in a few days!
Good advice Twink, take heed Meg and take better care of yourself, the grass will still be there when you are better....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2020, 09:13 AM

Good morning all.

Meg, please be careful doing things until your arm gets more movement back, you don't want to make it worse by trying to do too much else you'll be in worse trouble. Come and sit down and we'll make you a nice cuppa.

The rain has finally stopped here and I am actually hoping to hang my washing out shortly.
Everything looks so lovely and green again after so much rain.

Take care, all.
paula
scotland
paula is female  paula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2020, 09:51 AM

Good morning all, the sun's peeping through the clouds,,,must have been raining through the night though .going to be looking after grandson for a couple of hours
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2020, 01:52 PM

...and there was me complaining about the lack of rain. There is an East Coast Low forming next week

Be careful what you wish for.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top