Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
littlebob
Gwynedd Wales
littlebob is male 

14-01-2015, 05:04 AM

Martial arts at 57

I don't mind getting older, I am in a long term relationship but my wife never ceases to amaze me. At one time she was a shy quiet little women and I am sure that was part of her attraction. These days I am a bit sick and she looks after me. She was never one for hobbies so it came as a complete surprise to me when she said she wanted to learn a martial art. " what are you thinking " I said " that would be a very dangerous hobby at your age you know " but she was admamant, that was what she wanted to do, so I gave it one last try. " honestly " I said in desperation " do you thing you could kill a marine commando " she thought a bit and then said " eventually "
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2015, 08:32 AM

Re: Martial arts at 57

If the Dragon Enters, you may get the Chop, be sure she does not grab your Nunchaku Grasshopper.
littlebob
Gwynedd Wales
littlebob is male 

14-01-2015, 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
If the Dragon Enters, you may get the Chop, be sure she does not grab your Nunchaku Grasshopper.
Thank you for your kind advice spitfire, I would hate to grabbed by the Nuchaku. Do you think they will teach her this, I had better be careful.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2015, 08:47 AM

You only need to worry if she is a Swinger by nature.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

14-01-2015, 08:48 AM

Imo..
littlebob
Gwynedd Wales
littlebob is male 

14-01-2015, 08:52 AM

I have never caught her swinging of anything around the house, is there any signs I should look out for.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2015, 09:18 AM

Good for her I say, if you're fit enough then why not, I did Karate but I was only a teenager, if I was didn't have a bad back, I would also join.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

14-01-2015, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by littlebob ->
I have never caught her swinging of anything around the house, is there any signs I should look out for.
Just make sure the line between Martial Arts and Marital Aids is never crossed.
littlebob
Gwynedd Wales
littlebob is male 

14-01-2015, 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Good for her I say, if you're fit enough then why not, I did Karate but I was only a teenager, if I was didn't have a bad back, I would also join.
She is really fit, no high blood pressure or anything, her figure has not changed much since I first met her. Not like me I have hammered myself. She aways said " when you get to forty I am going to trade you in for two twenty year olds " so now I am on my best behaviour.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

14-01-2015, 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by littlebob ->
She is really fit, no high blood pressure or anything, her figure has not changed much since I first met her. Not like me I have hammered myself. She aways said " when you get to forty I am going to trade you in for two twenty year olds " so now I am on my best behaviour.
That could be a sign of Swinging.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top