Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2019, 09:46 AM

Hello from ‘out in the rural sticks’

Having joined some while ago I thought it about time to post on ‘Introductions’ so here I am.

Some of you may remember me and my avatar from two forums, which controversially closed rather suddenly. So hello once again, you will know who you are. Also hello to those I have yet to ‘meet’ on here.

I have already posted a few times with the intention of making further contributions. Hopefully these will allow me to become involved in what appears to be an interesting forum.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2019, 09:47 AM

Re: Hello from ‘out in the rural sticks’

Hello Baz a warm welcome to Over50sForum.....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2019, 10:23 AM

You sound remarkably familiar Baz....And may I take this opportunity to extend the warmest of welcomes to you and hope you will be regular poster......Look forward to hearing from you....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2019, 11:48 AM

Hello Baz welcome...

Just a friendly reminder, 'baggage' from other places has caused problems on here so we ask that members don't discuss 'other forums' they are left at the door everyone makes a new start.
Thank you .
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2019, 12:04 PM

Hi Baz
Welcome
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2019, 12:11 PM

Hello Baz.
I am just catching up on introductions.
Look forward to your posts.
Sweetie x
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2019, 03:32 PM

Hi there, Baz. I hope to see you posting regularly here. Welcome!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2019, 04:22 PM

Good afternoon Barry matey and welcome
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2019, 01:48 PM

Thanks all of you for a friendly welcome. I look forward to getting to 'meet' and 'know' more of you as time goes on. All I have to do now is to find out how posting on this forum works, it's a very comprehensive site but I will 'get there' somehow.

@OldGreyFox – yes, you were one of those I have 'met' and 'known' from my 'previous life' on the internet. I see you are still running, you may recall I had a heart attack myself ten or so years' ago so really can appreciate your efforts in running as enthusiastically you do.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2019, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
Thanks all of you for a friendly welcome. I look forward to getting to 'meet' and 'know' more of you as time goes on. All I have to do now is to find out how posting on this forum works, it's a very comprehensive site but I will 'get there' somehow.

@OldGreyFox – yes, you were one of those I have 'met' and 'known' from my 'previous life' on the internet. I see you are still running, you may recall I had a heart attack myself ten or so years' ago so really can appreciate your efforts in running as enthusiastically you do.
Good to see you back Baz

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top