Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2019, 04:58 PM

Re: Inguinal Hernia Repair Repair Repeatedly Delayed

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Is that what you're doing with your wound - exposing it to the healing rays of the sun .....

If you are then I will .....

But, it should be noted, my wound is in the groin area and exposure will necessitate the dropping of the drawers to a position whereby neighbours, overlookers or passers-by might be offended .....
Surely, there is somewhere private? I thought it was good idea! You could tell the overlookers or passer-bys that itís for medical reasons. Iím sure they would understand!

My wound is almost better. I am more miffed that my procedures that have left me slightly mutilated, were unnecessary and that the mammogram in this modern age, should have been more accurate.
Omah
Preston,UK
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2019, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Surely, there is somewhere private? I thought it was good idea! You could tell the overlookers or passer-bys that itís for medical reasons. Iím sure they would understand!
I have young families as my immediate neighbours - I don't think the parents would like their very young children to catch sight of an old man's "meat and two veg" .....

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
My wound is almost better. I am more miffed that my procedures that have left me slightly mutilated, were unnecessary and that the mammogram in this modern age, should have been more accurate.
I'm glad hear that you're healing but sad to hear that you feel "mutilated" - you might feel happier to know that mine's bigger than yours - it's a good 6 inches .....
Omah
Preston,UK
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2019, 02:24 PM

It's now 8 weeks after the operation and I'm (just about) fully recovered and finding myself doing physical things (like climbing the stairs) without first considering the implications .....

Whether I'll see any actual "improvement" over the coming months remains to be seen .....
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top