Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2019, 06:28 AM

Re: David McGreavy

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
Are you not and were you not yesterday trying to make me and was it Pauline in the Noye thread feel wrong because our opinions didn’t sit well with you?
If you are so very much for CP to become reinstated isn’t your MP the one to voice your opinion to ?
Just try to accept that some people have different opinions to you on this subject, because there can be no winners in this debate.
Pauline's & your opinions are irrelevant to me, I have just posted facts on how CP could financially help more worthy people & feel that I have no forgiveness for anybody who murders innocent people.... especially children!
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2019, 09:02 AM

Re: David McGreavy

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
Are you not and were you not yesterday trying to make me and was it Pauline in the Noye thread feel wrong because our opinions didn’t sit well with you?
If you are so very much for CP to become reinstated isn’t your MP the one to voice your opinion to ?
What happened to Attack the post not the poster !

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top