Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2020, 01:37 PM

Re: Priti Patel

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
I rate Priti Patel very highly. She's having to tackle a right clustermuck with a rebellious bunch of civil servants who have lost their way and are interfering in government.
Well said! She doesn't suffer fools gladly. And there are many.
You go Girl!
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2020, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
She doesn't suffer fools gladly.
It takes one to know one .....

Her arrogance and ignorance are rapidly becoming delusion and stupidity .....
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2020, 02:32 PM

Bloody awful woman - a sort of Edwina Currie on steroids.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2020, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by OldFogey ->
Bloody awful woman - a sort of Edwina Currie on steroids.
Not much wrong with EC other than a lousy taste in men.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2020, 06:28 PM

Not much wrong with EC other than a lousy taste in men.
Plus a *THing * about eggs roughly about 30 years ago ,which came to nothing ,so I recall.lol
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2020, 06:39 PM

Channel migrants: Nine boats arrive with 125 men and women on board

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-53456488

The Home Office said Border Force dealt with several incidents on Friday after being alerted to small boats in the Channel.

Meanwhile, French authorities picked up three migrants in a kayak plus another 15 in a broken down boat and returned them to France.
No nationality details were available at this stage, the Home Office said. The migrants would be interviewed and dealt with in line with immigration rules, transferring to detention where appropriate, it added.

The coastguard said it had also been dealing with several incidents on Saturday morning and was coordinating a search and rescue response.

Minister for Immigration Compliance and the Courts Chris Philp said: "It is in the interests of both France and the UK to stop people making this dangerous journey.

"The French have prevented more than 200 attempts in the past week alone, but more action is required."
On Friday, Calais MP Pierre-Henri Dumont accused the British Home Secretary, Priti Patel, of fake news by suggesting the French were not stopping boats from making the crossing.

Mr Dumont said: "It's not true to say we are doing nothing, it's quite the opposite actually."
So Ms Patel is a downright liar .....
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2020, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Plus a *THing * about eggs roughly about 30 years ago ,which came to nothing ,so I recall.lol
Well actually the problem of salmonella in hens eggs has not gone away and diseases in fowl meat remains a real and present danger. It's one reason that given the choice of "chlorinated" or non chlorinated chicken I would go for chlorinated chicken every time.

The incidence of contaminated eggs has hugely decreased but only as a result of a great deal of hard work and investment in poultry keeping. I know this because my wife has a number of investments in her own right and one is a substantial investment in a business that has three separate egg production facilities.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

18-07-2020, 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Channel migrants: Nine boats arrive with 125 men and women on board

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-53456488

So Ms Patel is a downright liar .....
Let's face it, Priti could eat "Stills" and piddle petrol and some people would see no good in her
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2020, 09:51 PM

Well actually the problem of salmonella in hens eggs has not gone away and diseases in fowl meat remains a real and present danger. It's one reason that given the choice of "chlorinated" or non chlorinated chicken I would go for chlorinated chicken every time.

The incidence of contaminated eggs has hugely decreased but only as a result of a great deal of hard work and investment in poultry keeping. I know this because my wife has a number of investments in her own right and one is a substantial investment in a business that has three separate egg production facilities.
Does she know Humpty Dumpty?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2020, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Does she know Humpty Dumpty?
Aye, but he's not all what he's cracked up to be.

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top