Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2015, 12:27 AM

Re: Do we have any forum addicts here?

Originally Posted by Honey ->
I tend to only join forums that interest me with lots of topics rather than focusing on one, I prefer more rather than less to ensure I don't get bored
Have you see our dedicated 'Off-topic' Forum Honey?

http://www.dogsey.com/forumdisplay.php?f=107
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2015, 01:52 AM

well by the heck, no!
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2015, 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
What's YP?
YO Photographer site, quite a few members post on here.
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2015, 09:50 AM

I'm a member of 2 forums.
Over here
and
Over there
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2015, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by Azz;

[B
It means if you get the required posts on Dogsey (500, 1000, or 1500) then you get the Supporting Member sub here for Over 50s
[/B]

Sorry AZ I am still lost
The question was the same as the answer?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2015, 05:16 PM

I’ve just had a brainwave Azz! How about opening up a site for those of us who like to visit Pubs? They never run out of chat there and it might spill over, you already have Dogsey and Catsey, you could call this one Tipsy.

Seriously though, it takes all me energy to do a few posts on here Azz, I wouldn’t have the stamina for any more, I had to pack up the two local forums I was on.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2015, 05:22 PM

As long as you stay with this one Jem
Love the idea of a Tipsy forum
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2015, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I’ve just had a brainwave Azz! How about opening up a site for those of us who like to visit Pubs? They never run out of chat there and it might spill over, you already have Dogsey and Catsey, you could call this one Tipsy.
You crack me up Jem

Great idea tho
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2015, 06:55 PM

Seriously though, it takes all me energy to do a few posts on here Azz, I wouldn’t have the stamina for any more, I had to pack up the two local forums I was on.
Now you gone and done it, Jem ... watch this space, Azz may take up the challenge!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2015, 12:09 AM

Now what an hexilent idea that is Jem. Cheers.

I can second your subsequent words as well.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top