Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 05:03 PM

Re: Brown or Red?

Neither, I like Helmans.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
For me it has to be Daddy's, I can't abide tomato ketchup, on bacon or sausage sarnies unless there's a fried egg as well. In that case, no sauce thanks because, as Pixie said, it takes away the taste of the egg yolk.

Can get HP sometimes or Daddies but only in the British Section of the Supermarkets..premium prices of course..
Red Sauces by the shelf-full and Mustard in every Yellow Sauce including Mayonnaise....I have just run out of Worcester Sauce but purchased something called Sauce Teriyaki and not sure if it is Worcester or WAU....
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by Danny ->
Yes our French fries take many shapes. We still call the thick ones either Home Fries or Steak Fries. Now I'm hungry damn it!
Do you get them shipped from France?
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

14-07-2021, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Neither, I like Helmans.
Tiffany, seem to be a bit noticing stuff this evening..Hellmans...two LL's

my point was though, how about you liking Heinz also...do you?.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 10:20 PM

Usually, no sauce. I’d like to taste my bacon and eggs. But, if I’m in the mood, a hot sauce… I do enjoy HP sauce sometimes but prefer to call it Worcestershire sauce

For hot dogs, just tomato and mustard sauce is fine.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by Bathsheba ->
I'm with you here. Unless, of course, it's Daddies Sauce instead of HP
Indeed.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->

Can get HP sometimes or Daddies but only in the British Section of the Supermarkets..premium prices of course..
Red Sauces by the shelf-full and Mustard in every Yellow Sauce including Mayonnaise....I have just run out of Worcester Sauce but purchased something called Sauce Teriyaki and not sure if it is Worcester or WAU....
It's sweet, savoury and salty.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Usually, no sauce. I’d like to taste my bacon and eggs. But, if I’m in the mood, a hot sauce… I do enjoy HP sauce sometimes but prefer to call it Worcestershire sauce

For hot dogs, just tomato and mustard sauce is fine.
Not the same thing at all!
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by Chillie6 ->
Brown sauce for me on fried breakfast, bacon or sausage sarnies.
Ketchup on fish and chips
Can't stand sauce on chips if I get anything it is gravy. The chips shop's gravy is delicious

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top