Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 05:35 AM

Good morning Wednesday !

Good Morning everyone,

Apparently we are due for something called 'rain' and thunder storms all day today.

I'll be hiding in the wardrobe with the cats!

Stay safe.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 06:49 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Escaping to Narnia ?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
Escaping to Narnia ?
Sounds good to me!
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 07:10 AM

good morning, nice bit of rain overnight feels fresh again.

For the first time in over a year am going to supermarket this morning. Although we have signed up to a 6month home delivery deal with tesco thought it might be nice just to see whats what, we will go early though
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 07:57 AM

Good morning all, just had a shower here but really need another good one before the garden gets any advantage, bu maybe later though they say..

Waiting in for a delivery first thing then hopefully a ride over to Mum's to cut her lawns. Nothing else planned as yet.

Have a good day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 08:07 AM

Good morning everybody.

The weather is noticeably cooler today hoorah!! I might catch up on a pile of ironing that has been waiting..

Going for a swim at 9.00am then nothing planned.

Have a good day all.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 08:09 AM

Good morning everybody! Raining this morning, thank goodness! Not much but possible storms later on and tomorrow. No plans as yet but I'm sure the day will pan out well. Have a lovely one!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 09:13 AM

Good morning everyone we had some welcome rain at last yesterday the first time in over 3 weeks and my garden looks all the better for it.

No word from the vet who was supposed to phone yesterday with Chloe's preoperative blood results before we can arrange a date for the toe removal .

I am braving the dentist tomorrow with 2 missing fillings, I have never met this one since my old dentist retired and am nervous of anyone coming so close to me and catching covid my being in the vulnerable category.

Enjoy your day
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 10:00 AM

Good morning all.

Very dull and cloudy so far, so a lot of indoor jobs today me thinks. Paperwork, housework, ironing etc.

Meg, try not to worry about the dentist. When I went a few months back, I said to myself, I am probably safer there where everything is disinfected, then I am in the streets or supermakets.
Hope you are able to sort Chloe out soon, too.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 10:06 AM

Good morning everyone, Have a good day, take it easy and stay safe and well, God bless.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top