Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 09:31 PM

Re: Never deal with this company

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
so we are generally in agreement Meg. Now I have pulled is it your place or mine. Joking of course
It won't be mine
I can't be doing with grumpy men...
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 11:53 PM

, I found out a while ago, the customer is not always right, a bitter pill to swallow but that is as it is.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I appreciate a mistake was made and part of your order failed to arrive (not surprising really all things considered) but it appears to me that the company have handled your complaint quickly and efficiently considering the time of year.
No they have NOT[/B], first they forgot to include one item in the order with no explanation, then they tried to stall by basically saying the order was delivered on 24/12/2014 and quoting tracking numbers etc. to make it look like they had done everything required. And only after two phone calls did they even acknowledge that one item was missing.

Frankly it's pretty despicable the way they have handled this order, and what has the time of year got to do with anything, if they said they will deliver before Christmas then they they should do so, it's no dam good putting an advertisement on TV say you'll do something and then NOT doing it. All they had to do was change the ad. to say we will TRY to deliver before Christmas I bet the ad. actually said "Order NOW for delivery before Christmas"

Realspeed, in my view you have every right to threaten legal action, and to take it, if the missing item doesn't arrive by the dealine you've given. If I have to order 'on-line' I go to a German web site, never had a problem there but then again everything works in Germany and people are not so tolerant of shoddy service.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 05:49 AM

It won't be mine
I can't be doing with grumpy men...

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 10:12 AM

Oh for heavens sake RS and Losos
this is how I see the events,
Bazza put in an order on 21st of December and it was delivered on 24th of December quite an achievement I would say considering the Christmas rush,
..the bulk of the order was fulfilled in time but one part was found to be missing which the company agreed to send along with a voucher to cover the inconvenience.

Some poor little lowly paid person missed out putting in a part, inconvenient but not the end of the world or would you two like them taken out and flogged or better still hung drawn and quartered .

I see nothing 'despicable'about this except perhaps the attitude of two men who clearly expect perfection in everything .

I had forgotten what men can by like thank goodness I am single
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 10:18 AM

Bazza put in an order on 21st of December and it was delivered on 24th of December quite an achievement I would say considering the Christmas rush,
..the bulk of the order was fulfilled in time but one part was found to be missing which the company agreed to send along with a voucher to cover the inconvenience.

Some poor little lowly paid person missed out putting in a part, inconvenient but not the end of the world or would you two like them taken out and flogged or better still hung drawn and quartered .

I see nothing 'despicable'about this except perhaps the attitude of two grumpy men .
I have to agree Meg, they seem to have done their best considering the time of year and mistakes can happen at any time but around Christmas many companies have extra staff or working overtime, so mistakes are more likely. They investigated and found the customer was right so are putting it right I can't see what more they could do.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 10:40 AM

Maybe they want blood!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

03-01-2015, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
Maybe they want blood!
At the very least I would say Alice

Sorry chaps to make light of this but I really couldn't get upset about this particular event and it isn't good for your blood pressure Bazza , better to count to ten and take your lovely little dog for a walk..
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 11:47 AM

Don't know which parcel delivery company brought your goods in and
what this company uses but:-
On Christmas Eve City Link went bust and on New Years Eve 2,336 people
were made redundant and might not even get any money for that.
All parcels which were in their depots were not delivered and the companies
who sent them had to physically go and fetch them from their nearest depot.
Even the Post Office and Amazon had to apologies for the longer time deliveries had been over the Christmas time as it would seem the world and his wife had ordered millions more than normal and they were
not able to. Apologies were given as it was a unforeseen event and much more than they anticipated.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 11:48 AM

I see nothing 'despicable'about this except perhaps the attitude of two men who clearly expect perfection in everything .

I had forgotten what men can by like thank goodness I am single
I agree ,brilliant post Meg

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top