Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 11:52 AM

Re: Never deal with this company

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Oh for heavens sake RS and Losos
this is how I see the events,
Bazza put in an order on 21st of December and it was delivered on 24th of December quite an achievement I would say considering the Christmas rush,
..the bulk of the order was fulfilled in time but one part was found to be missing which the company agreed to send along with a voucher to cover the inconvenience.

Some poor little lowly paid person missed out putting in a part, inconvenient but not the end of the world or would you two like them taken out and flogged or better still hung drawn and quartered .

I see nothing 'despicable'about this except perhaps the attitude of two men who clearly expect perfection in everything .

I had forgotten what men can by like thank goodness I am single
Well said.
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
Realspeed, in my view you have every right to threaten legal action, and to take it, if the missing item doesn't arrive by the dealine you've given.
And they would have every right to counter-sue for damages to their reputation this way on a public forum when they have committed to putting the matter right..
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 05:43 PM

To counter sue first they would have to prove mis- information being broadcast which it is not . I have spoken to my son, studying law, on the matter.

Pats
To you it might be just a minor thing, but to an old age retired pensioner on a very limited income from the state that is half of a weekly state pension for the price advertised for the item.

Maybe it is peanuts to you £50 approx is what the general price of the item is approx, but to me it is a lot of money when trying to do things ones self instead of employing a contractor.

Nom

The problem in this country is we are to used to accepting mistakes from companies and don't complain enough.

If this happened in the USA ,apart from their "lemon Law" things would not get this far due to the claim for anything culture.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 05:52 PM

RS I know I joked about it to, but understand it's a pain in the neck when you are waiting for something and it doesn't arrive when promised.

If I were you I'd have gone to B&Q and bought it there and then. I can't be a***d waiting for stuff. Unless it's Amazon, who I could never fault.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 05:59 PM

Alice as I just posted £50 value for an undelivered item is one shed loads of cash for me

This is their web page now and saying the item is so popular it has sold out. So they have had them in stock as seen on a later web page of theirs but unless in the post they have ignored sending my one

http://www.idealworld.tv/Karcher_T-5...er_715051.aspx
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Alice as I just posted £50 value for an undelivered item is one shed loads of cash for me

This is their web page now and saying the item is so popular it has sold out. So they have had them in stock as seen on a later web page of theirs but unless in the post they have ignored sending my one

I agree £50 is a lot of money but it doesn't sound like they are duping you out of it just made a mistake. They are now trying to put the mistake right which is all they can do.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

03-01-2015, 06:11 PM

To all members about this

let me make it clear

I can well understand an item being left of over the christmas period and possibly that may well be acceptable. The issue is they said they had sent it without checking first,. Not once but several times by phone and e-mail at my time and expense. Now to me, may be not to members here, that is disgraceful.

On top of this they had a new supply now sold out according to the link I posted above without saying the item had been dispatched to me .

That just rubs salt in the wound
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I agree £50 is a lot of money but it doesn't sound like they are duping you out of it just made a mistake. They are now trying to put the mistake right which is all they can do.
I agree Julie, it sounds like a mistake to me.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 06:26 PM

RS I couldn't afford £50 for a delivery. To be honest, if you'd probably bought it in a store it would have cost less, including the £50.

It seems to have been pointless, but I'm sure you won't be going down that road again.
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 09:33 PM

Pats
To you it might be just a minor thing, but to an old age retired pensioner on a very limited income from the state that is half of a weekly state pension for the price advertised for the item.
I don't believe I or anyone has said it's a 'minor' thing.

Maybe it is peanuts to you £50 approx is what the general price of the item is approx, but to me it is a lot of money when trying to do things ones self instead of employing a contractor.
Again...who has said it's 'peanuts'

The company are attempting to put it right...what more do you want......as someone else said.....blood?

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top