Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 10:07 PM

Re: Never deal with this company

Pats

I am getting a little tired of your arguementative mood with everything I post. Now I am not a rude person but I do think you can find other things that might interest you more, like taking up knitting for example. So putting you on the ignore list
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Pats
I am getting a little tired of your arguementative mood with everything I post. Now I am not a rude person but I do think you can find other things that might interest you more, like taking up knitting for example. So putting you on the ignore list
I don't believe I have said anything that others haven't said..
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2015, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by Pats ->
I don't believe I have said anything that others haven't said..
Its the way you say it.

Sorry, but it has to be said...........(no pun intended)
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2015, 12:51 PM

I escalated this issue to the purchasing manager on friday and guess what? RESULT

the T50 patio cleaner arrived this morning.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2015, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
I escalated this issue to the purchasing manager on friday and guess what? RESULT

the T50 patio cleaner arrived this morning.
Good news. You can get busy now then Bazza
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

12-01-2015, 02:18 PM

Meg
Just goes to show if you complain and get nowhere avoid the underlings and head for the boss men. I do have to wonder how much those up the top actually know what is happening at ground level.

So many times in the TV program "under cover boss" do we see how far remote they are from what is actually happening.

The last one was about Hyunda car boss going out to the docks and being suprised everything was done on paper when he devised the way cars were checked and the container being used as an office. or about setting 15 minuits for a car valet when he couldn't even manage it in 30 minutes.

He was shocked again at lack of training for a sales girl who had been waiting to go on a sales course and was coached by her dad from the brochure.

This is one of the reasons we are failing , yet the Japanese , at least in one program i saw, the car manufacturer bosses were on the production line with the workers so should something need attention the boss was right there to get it sorted.

I can't see any of our top office people doing that
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

12-01-2015, 05:33 PM

I am getting survey phone rings and stop after a couple, so have change my phone number on the Idealworld account to their compliants tele number instead
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2015, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
Its the way you say it.
Have you read any of your posts lately?

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top