Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2015, 06:46 AM

What Would Be Your Worst Nightmare ?

I've just been reading in this morning's paper about a woman who tried to enter her ex's house by climbing naked down the chimney. She got stuck and had to be released by firemen. My worst nightmare would be to be trapped in a confined space. What would be your worst nightmare ?
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2015, 07:29 AM

Re: What Would Be Your Worst Nightmare ?

Mine would likely be having fireman seeing me naked. On a serious note, confined spaces would terrify me as well.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2015, 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by eccles ->
Mine would likely be having fireman seeing me naked. On a serious note, confined spaces would terrify me as well.
yes, me too, they'd be sleeping with the light on for weeks

It would have to be confined spaces for me to. I have dreams about it
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2015, 07:45 AM

I'm surprised by that Alan with you being an ex miner, but I think my biggest nightmare would be being infirm and helpless, unable to protect my family from intruders....
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2015, 08:42 AM

Drifting off into an early evening nap, then waking up to find the Offie's closed.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2015, 08:54 AM

Yeh read that this morning and had to laugh about the woman getting stuck,what a womble she must have felt like.

No I think my worst nightmare would be for Accringham Stanley knocking Boro out of the FA Cup. Oh wait a minute I think they already did that a few seasons back.
Oh well guess its the confined space thingy.

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Drifting off into an early evening nap, then waking up to find the Offie's closed.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2015, 09:01 AM

Being trapped by fire or water.
Deb W
Hereford
Deb W is female  Deb W has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2015, 09:40 AM

being conscious and buried alive, such as in a building collapse.
Anita
Midlands, UK
Anita is female  Anita has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2015, 09:56 AM

The above two, but seeing a family member suffering terribly and not being able to help.
The poor lady who lost her parents and 18 year old daughter when the bin lorry crashed, goodness knows how she will live with that nightmare.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2015, 10:09 AM

Waking up with a young vibrant blonde young lady beside me.. Ok so I lied

Drowning, would be mine as I hate and can't swim due to nearly drowning as a very young child about 3 years old.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top