Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2015, 10:36 AM

Re: What Would Be Your Worst Nightmare ?

I cant stand the not breathing part. I sometimes have woken up
unable to breathe even though I have not got anything wrong with
my lungs. That I would suppose include drowning too.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2015, 10:39 AM

My worst nightmare.............meeting myself........
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2015, 12:18 PM

Buying a Post Office, putting all your life savings into it and then being held up by a couple placing a bomb, ticking clock contraption on the counter and then having to chase them out with a kettle of boiling water only to be told at a later court appeal date that the burns on his hands were from police giving him a hot coffee and him being allowed free. Then later to suffer yet another break in in my lunch break and then a further gun holdup two months later, all happened within 18 months. I lost everything, the last guy with the gun hold up got just got 9 months and put back on the boat to Uganda, probably back over here now. I even got accused of setting it up myself. I know that is the method the defense use but it so upset me, I was never able to work again. I suffered PTSD and had to return to my daughters for accommodation until I could find a new flat to live in. I lost everything I had worked for. 22 years in the Education Service for ECC all gone into the Post office, couldn't sell it because of its history! and it was only leasehold so I lost the lot...........I still have nightmares now! I only hope nobody else experiences anything like it, it also left me disabled from the damage done to my knees hitting the safe on the way down below the counter to protect myself on the last hold up!
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2015, 12:28 PM

The so-called "justice" in this country is in serious trouble IMO.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2015, 12:31 PM

OMG Moyra,a nightmare come true,a true-life horror story,(((((hugs)))))) x
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2015, 12:46 PM

Hugs from me too! What a terrible experience.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2015, 12:47 PM

It would be Me being in a coma where I could hear Everyone talking and not be able to speak or move,scary!
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2015, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by Moyra ->
Buying a Post Office, putting all your life savings into it and then being held up by a couple placing a bomb, ticking clock contraption on the counter and then having to chase them out with a kettle of boiling water only to be told at a later court appeal date that the burns on his hands were from police giving him a hot coffee and him being allowed free. Then later to suffer yet another break in in my lunch break and then a further gun holdup two months later, all happened within 18 months. I lost everything, the last guy with the gun hold up got just got 9 months and put back on the boat to Uganda, probably back over here now. I even got accused of setting it up myself. I know that is the method the defense use but it so upset me, I was never able to work again. I suffered PTSD and had to return to my daughters for accommodation until I could find a new flat to live in. I lost everything I had worked for. 22 years in the Education Service for ECC all gone into the Post office, couldn't sell it because of its history! and it was only leasehold so I lost the lot...........I still have nightmares now! I only hope nobody else experiences anything like it, it also left me disabled from the damage done to my knees hitting the safe on the way down below the counter to protect myself on the last hold up!
Oh my goodness Moyra! What terrible ordeals. My heart goes out to you xx
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2015, 01:49 PM

What absolutely terrible experiences Moyra, itīs a wonder that you can manage to function at all, you must be made of strong stuff. I am in accord with Alan re justice in the UK, I donīt think it exists, it certainly doesnīt for the victims but the criminals do okay.

Iīve had my share of "real life" nightmares but my worst nightmare would be to be trapped in a room with cockroaches, the very thought of a cockroach makes me feel sick. I can cope with most things (I hope) but not a cockroach.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2015, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by Moyra ->
Moyra - so upset reading this - feel so sad for you, hope you can manage to overcome those terrible events and something wonderful will come about this year - maybe a new daughter will enter your life introduced by your son - wish you many happy times ahead xx

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top