Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2015, 09:02 PM

Re: What Would Be Your Worst Nightmare ?

Originally Posted by oldbugger ->
Reading that brought a lump to my throat Moyra, I am so very sorry.

My wife and I lost two sons, however they were 16 and 18 when they died so at least we had some good memories, although sometimes I think that is more of a curse than anything else.

I like to think that God does everything for a reason, but I just cannot fathom why my sons were taken from me. Maybe when I die I will see them again and the reason will become obvious. I hope so.

16 and 18. So young. Heartbreaking.
Anita
Midlands, UK
Anita is female  Anita has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2015, 09:19 PM

So sorry to read of the tragic loss of your two teenage sons. It must be so hard to just carry on and of course your life is affected for ever.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2015, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by oldbugger ->
Reading that brought a lump to my throat Moyra, I am so very sorry.

My wife and I lost two sons, however they were 16 and 18 when they died so at least we had some good memories, although sometimes I think that is more of a curse than anything else.

I like to think that God does everything for a reason, but I just cannot fathom why my sons were taken from me. Maybe when I die I will see them again and the reason will become obvious. I hope so.
((hugs)) Jim...
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2015, 10:16 PM

There are some heartbreaking posts on this thread and my heart goes out to you.

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top