Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire
Diamond Lady is female  Diamond Lady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2015, 04:16 PM

Re: Typical Sunday

Originally Posted by Abbey ->
Sunday is my least favourite day of the week . From start to finsh I just never seem to enjoy it . I can do similar things to what I do on a Saturday but somehow it's not the same . It's just a feeling I have that it's not an enjoyable day . Stange really .
I am exactly the same Abbey. Not sure if it's a throw back to childhood, when no shops were open to get my 'sweets' and tv closed down for so many hours, or because there were all these Religious programmes on. I've no idea, as the shops are now open, and you can watch anything you fancy.

Or it could be that Sunday was the day before work - think it's a mixture of things for me. I know it's all in my mind though as the other Sunday I didn't realise it was Sunday and I was quite happy and didn't have that 'nagging' sort of feeling. !!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top