Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Fender Bender
By the pc
Fender Bender is male  Fender Bender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2015, 08:45 PM

Re: Are you a fussy eater ?

I eat most things including shellfish...love crayfish, especially eating them the scandinavian way...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2015, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I'll eat most things but draw the line at shellfish ... yuk!
I loooove shellfish

When my son took my grandchildren for a meal recently and the three old Hannah was asked what she wanted she said 'If you have a pint of prawns I will have those please'
Clearly too much time spent with Nanna Meg .
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2015, 09:28 PM

I think many would say I am fussy, a vegetarian, diabetic with multiple allergies, I have to be careful which does look a bit like fussiness.
Steven is fairly fussy due to his aspergers nothing must touch on his plate and he has a thing about textures so lots of things he won't touch.
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2015, 09:37 PM

eat anything with a face............
don't like veg especially cabbage and cauliflower..........
White sauces.......yes I know weird...........lol....H
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2015, 09:38 PM

I will try anything at least once - which can have unfortunate results but - ho hum - that's how we learn. One thing I will not eat - no matter how heavily disguised - sprouts !

I do have a pet hate though - hot food served on cold plates.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2015, 09:55 PM

The only thing I've come across that I wouldn't eat is squid tentacles.......yuk.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2015, 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I loooove shellfish

When my son took my grandchildren for a meal recently and the three old Hannah was asked what she wanted she said 'If you have a pint of prawns I will have those please'
Clearly too much time spent with Nanna Meg .
What a sweet thing for Hannah to say, Meg Sounds like you are her role model

The reason I don't like shellfish of any kind is because you eat everything that is inside them ..... they haven't been cleaned out!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2015, 12:12 AM

I'm not a bit fussy with the wife's food, she knows what I'll eat and won't eat, shell fish is a definite Yuk for me too, in fact anything that comes out of a shell, or any type of fish with legs.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2015, 12:14 AM

I´m quite fussy I suppose, I won´t eat boiled potatoes, must be mashed, I won´t eat fresh fish but I like tinned sardines and tinned salmon, definitely won´t eat shellfish, semolina, ground rice and other "clacky" type desserts. Come to think of it there´s probably more I won´t eat than I will.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2015, 12:14 AM

Give me a good CORNISH PASTIE ,crimped properly across the top, and I will show you who is not a fussy eater.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top