Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2015, 02:18 AM

Re: Are you a fussy eater ?

Originally Posted by HTB ->
eat anything with a face.....H
I hate it when they look reproachful afterwards

But it was delicious...

... and the eyes. yum!
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2015, 08:42 AM

Wont eat Potato Sprouts or Cauliflower, and cooked turnip is awful, otherwise im not fussy.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2015, 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Give me a good CORNISH PASTIE ,crimped properly across the top, and I will show you who is not a fussy eater.
With meat at one end and jam at the other ?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2015, 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
I hate it when they look reproachful afterwards

But it was delicious...

... and the eyes. yum!
What on earth is/was that, Bruce? Not sure I cope with anything that has so many teeth !
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2015, 11:04 AM

Definitely not a fussy eater here. I hate waste so will eat most things. I do wonder if that is down to my upbringing, though. As children we were each allowed one thing which we did not have to eat but otherwise had to eat what was given to us. My brother was let off cauliflower, for me it was liver. Strangely enough, I now like liver occasionally.
Billie
New Member!
London, UK
Billie is female 

12-01-2015, 11:06 AM

As a child I was a very fussy eater but I did grow out of it and would eat most things quite happily. I'm now more or less a veggie and I feel very good
Myth and Magic
UK
Myth and Magic is female  Myth and Magic has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2015, 01:44 PM

I love most foods but I am very allergic to tomato sadly I love tomato but will swell up even if just a small dollop of puree is in the meal. Because of this, I hate going out for a meal, peering at everything to see if it is a bit red spoils the meal.

There are other things such as fish that I cannot eat too often, but who wants to eat fish every day?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2015, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Wont eat Potato Sprouts or Cauliflower, and cooked turnip is awful, otherwise im not fussy.
Cauliflower - can't even look at it - don't like sprouts either
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2015, 01:54 PM

I give my Chef Kabir, artisan at the local Indian Takeaway a total freehand, all his creations are a culinary masterpiece. His Chicken Akbari is second to none, every week I get showered with free papadums.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2015, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I give my Chef Kabir, artisan at the local Indian Takeaway a total freehand, all his creations are a culinary masterpiece. His Chicken Akbari is second to none, every week I get showered with free papadums.
Papadum - funny word aint it - someone should write a song about Papadum

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top